Chapter 2 : Schools Out.

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
" Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus "
01:23 ────●─────── 4:05
◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

🛹

The bell rang for the last time this summer. Everyone around me excitedly got out of their seats and cheered, grabbing their bags and papers before running out the door. I hurriedly grabbed my belongings, trying to keep up with everyone else.

"Y/N, come on! Let's get outta here! Me and the others are going to town, you coming?" Darcy exclaimed joyfully. "Yes!" I agreed, shouting over the loud yells that erupted in the halls. Darcy grabbed my arm, dragging me out of the classroom and into the busy corridors.

As we ran down the stairs, Students dropped a shit ton of their papers down. It felt like I was caught in a blizzard of test papers, barely managing to catch up to Darcy. I caught her and lilith outside, both talking and waiting.

"I'm here! Shit, I forgot my skateboard, sorry." I muttered, looking between them. Lilith, with her nonchalant expression, pulled out her spare skateboard and threw it to me. I caught it with a flinch, smiling. "I figured you would forget. You can borrow my spare."

"Sweet! Thanks lilith." I smiled, checking out the stickers on it. She decorated her skateboards with bats, vampires and roses- all that kinda goth stuff.

Hunter appeared with his bike, looking over at me. "Hey Y/N. You all ready to go?" He asked, getting on his bike. I nodded, getting on the skateboard, with lilith hopping on hers. Darcy kicked out the skating wheels on her heels, and we all left the school, moving quickly down the roads as we passed students walking back.

TIME SKIP - 20 MINUTES LATER.

🛹

We arrived at the town of Hurricane, Lilith and Hunter eager to visit the records store. Darcy wanted to go get Boba tea, so everyone decided to split up. I just walked around town for a while, looking in the windows of stores that passed me by.

"ITS REAL! IM TELLING YOU ALL, MARK MY WORDS! THEY WERE POSSESSED! THEY'RE GONNA TAKE OVER!"

I spun around to see a man yelling out in the middle of the street, people shaking their heads and scoffing as they walked by. He seemed to be some crazy theorist, waffling on about some random conspiracy.

"Matthew Patrick, what are you on about now?" An officer approached the man, his hand resting on his belt. The crazed- theorist looked over to the police officer.

"Officer, I'm serious! I've done tons of research on this subject, at freddy's years ago when the kids disappeared, they took possession of the robots-"

The policeman quickly cut him off, seeming to not believe a word this 'Matthew' guy was saying. "Sure, sure. Whatever you say, Mat. Come on, let's get going." He took ahold of the theorist, who was shouting and protesting the officers hold, and dragged him away.

It was only then I realised I was staring. I began to walk again, my gaze focused on the ground. Possessed robots? Missing kids? Freddy's?

Feeling skeptical, I made the decision to look for the others. I found Darcy with Lilith at the library, both reading from the book 'History of Hurricane'. They looked up at me, Darcy standing up to yell out, "Y/N!"

"SSHHHH!" The librarian shushed Darcy, making her a shyly sit back down. I sat with them, my mind still stuck on what that man was shouting about. Darcy snapped her fingers in front of me. "Y/N? Helloo, anybody home?"

I swiftly turned to look back at her, nodding. "Yeah, yeah.. just thinking about something." I murmured, looking at the book in Lilith's hand. "Lilith is there anything in there about an, um... 'Freddys'? Or something to do with missing kids?"

Lilith looked up at me confused. As if a lightbulb had switched on above her head, she turned back to the book and flipped a few pages. Darcy and I watched as she flicked through the book, landing on a page titled 'Freddy Fazbears Pizza'. I leaned over to read with her.

FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA

Freddy Fazbears Pizza was a food chain restaurant, majorly popular during the 1980's. Originally founded in Hurricane, Utah by Henry E. and William A. , It was loved by parents and children alike for it's delicious treats, fun arcade activities, and most of all it's unique animatronic mascots.

I turned to look at the next page.

FREDDY FAZ-
MISSING CHI-
INCIDE-

But it was ripped off.

Someone had ripped the page from the book, completely shredding a piece of freddy Fazbears history. I frowned in disappointment, hoping to find more.

Maybe I'm just paranoid after what Hunter and that Matthew guy said today. It's all probably just a fake rumour, I have nothing to be worried about.

Right?

🛹

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Man I sure do wonder what freddy fazbears is probably nothing important am I right chat