eight

"i don't think that would be a great idea." [m.name] mumbles in his breath, checking up his drawer to pick up some fresh new clothes. he decided to change at least before he goes, and tries initiating shinichiro to not go. was he scared to do it? absolutely. why would you want to save a soul when there are the higher ups who have the rights to do it.

[m.name] is just a mere human after all.

"well there are no anything to do is it?" shinichiro protested, getting more eager. his eyes burned at the back of the [h.color] male who was busy on scrambling his clothes. he hates to admit, he love how broad the males back is. it's just too alluring to him. he imagined what it would look like if it was filled with scartches of his.

shinichiro's deep mind were cut off, hearing a snapping fingers in front of him. "what you staring at?" [m.name] stood in front of him, wearing a loosed hoodie and a gray pants. his hair looks a lot of a mess now after trying several clothes and giving up fixing it to look more neat. which he just decided to leave it as it is.

"o-oh uhm yeah... where should we go...?" shinichiro as an undead being he is, he was dumbfounded when he felt a low tiny beat in his heart. which he begun to be confused, holding the area where he felt a one tiny beat on his heart. confused, the [e.color] watches the older with a rose eyebrow. worried bt his sudden quietness.

"i'm starting to get worried now, i know you are dead. but you have to tell me something, what's going on with you?" his tone of voice where laced with worried and suspicious, as he watches shinichiro's demeneor. the older shook his head, giving [m.name] a small smile. "don't worry about me."

i just felt something...

"you can't be so serious." aime's hand was on her lips, her eyes stared at the older in disbelief. after hearing shinichiro's words, her heart begun nervously beating in such a fast rapid beat. she just can't believe what she was hearing. "shin, i swear you have to leave."

that creates an ache to shinichiro's heart, was bits the inside of his cheeks, "you know i can't... i won't be able to reincarnate for a long year if i leave with a regrets. it would be useless." shinichiro's souless eyes begun to beg infront of aime, who was currently in panic.

this was the first time that happened to an undead soul, how can it be possible? they are already dead? how come he can feel a beat?

"look, i will give you a week. after that i want you to leave." aime's voice turns deep and powerful, as much as she loves a company from a mere soul. she won't accept the fact that she will let it happen to shinichiro, an unsolved case that perhaps would took a week for her.

at first, shinichiro was hesitant to agree to aime's decision. with a deep sigh and a minute to think of it, shinichiro nods his head in understandment. in order for him to be at peace, in a week he will let go [m.name].

"i understand.."

he wouldn't deny, he hate that it's the only option for him. if there are any other way, he will choose to not get away from [m.name]. if only. if only...

the last update wqs on 2022 what ☠