V. ''How's it feel, Sheriff?''

Beginne am Anfang

"You don't know what it's like with her. I don't feel anything! Can you understand that?" Graham questions.

"Bad relationship? Yeah, I understand a bad relationship. I just don't want to talk about yours," She argues.

"Look, I know you and Regina have your own issues and... And I should have told you about that before you took the job," he replies honestly.

"Yeah, why the secrecy? We're all adults. You can do whatever you want," The blond woman asks.

"Because I... I didn't want you to look at me the way you are now," The Sheriff replies.

"Why do you care how I look at you?" Emma questions.

"Because," Graham says.

"What?" she asks, and Graham suddenly kisses her. As soon as he does, he has flashbacks of his life in the Enchanted Forest. He sees a wolf with two differently coloured eyes. "What the hell was that?" She slaps him, and Landon hears her shout and walks over to investigate.

"Did you see that?" He asks, looking around in confusion.

"How much have you been drinking? That was way over the line," The Deputy snaps, and Landon comes around, seeing the two arguing.

"I'm sorry, I just-," The Sheriff mutters.

"What? You what?" Landon snaps, making the scruffy-looking man jump, seeing the tattooed man glare.

"I need to feel something," Graham mutters.

"Listen to me, Graham. You are drunk and full of regret. I get it. But whatever it is you are looking to feel, I can tell you one thing – you're not getting it with me." Emma tells him, loud enough for Landon to hear, and she pulls Landon towards his car and leaves Graham alone.

"What the hell was that?" Landon demands angrily, looking at the blond, who gets into the passenger seat. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I just want to spend my night with you," she replies, looking at him and taking his hand. They intertwine their fingers as he starts his car.

{BLESSING}

Graham knocks on Regina's door, and she answers, looking at him confused. "Graham?"

"Is Henry asleep?" Graham asks.

"Yes. Why?" she questions, and he kisses her, making her hesitate at the sudden kiss. She then kisses him back and shuts the door behind them.

{BLESSING}

The Evil Queen looks over the balcony of her castle. She sees Snow White placing a white rose on a coffin on the lower level. The Historian walks up behind his sister, looking down to see the little Princess at her father's grave. "Goodbye, father," Snow mutters, and Regina moves away towards Snow, touching her stepdaughter's shoulder.