Decennary lovers.

It was raining harder than usual, which caused Ivan's clothes to be soaked in water. He decided to take off his coat, place down his phone,take off his shoes and place them on the cold, hard floor. The car honking noises and the city lights looked extra special to him tonight, so it might be his time. 

He placed both of his hands on the steel railing of the rooftop and held on to it very tightly. The occasion wasn’t special at all, the air was thick with polluted smoke, the noises of the city were all mixed up in chaos and no one was there with him. 

Ivan felt pathetic feeling this way but he felt miserable. He was miserable from working all day long, he wanted freedom and this was the only way to get it. Ivan had enough after his company had exploited him half to death. 

He then decided to look down around the busy city one last time.

“Tomorrow is definitely going to be a better day!”

Until a huge billboard featured a cute female idol group on screen, which seemed to pique Ivan’s interest.

“You just have to hold on for a bit longer until you reach your final destination!!”

“Don’t be too hard on yourself! Keep on living!”

Then the fourth member went closer to the screen.

“I’m rooting for everyone who's having a hard time right now! Whether it may be a big or minor problem, it is still a problem, so I wish you all the best!!”

Ivan stopped clenching the steel railings tightly and was quickly taken aback by what the fourth member just said. No one has ever taken his problems seriously before, so his body suddenly felt restless as tears were starting to form in his eyes. 

His problems were compared to another person’s all the time, so he would always try to ignore and suppress his misery. His heart felt touched for the first time ever.

He instantly took his belongings from the floor and went back to his one-bedroom apartment. If he wasn’t influenced enough by the fourth member, he was now. He began searching for her name online after finding out her idol group name, which was J-Angelic.

Her name was Mari. Ivan thought that she would be the center of attention in her group, but turns out the internet just brushes her off in posts and articles. Since J-Angelic was a new group that isn’t even a year old yet, maybe the crowd just hasn’t seen the potential for Mari to be the center of the group.

Ivan then clicks on Mari’s introduction video on the J-Angelic official page. After that he decided to binge watch all of J-Angelic's videos, past livestreams, interviews and news. Turns out they were having a concert next month in the city he was living in.

 Without hesitation, Ivan immediately bought a front row ticket. He wanted to look at the person who touched his heart for the first time in real life, because no matter how expensive that ticket is, he’ll never be able to find someone like Mari again.

He suddenly stopped his idol research and realized that he needed to go job hunting again tomorrow, so he closed his laptop and went to sleep.

The next month came quickly and now, it was the day of the J-Angelic concert. Ivan surprisingly found a rather high paying job quite easily due to his impressive work resume and degrees, so he didn’t have to worry about his economic status for now. 

It was early in the morning and Ivan was preparing to go to the concert venue. He had prepared a few things that included a hand-written letter for Mari, along with a simple, nice gift. He paid attention to his looks for the first time in forever and even bought a new outfit to wear to the concert. Ivan wanted to look presentable in front of his “Oshi”, a term that refers to someone’s favorite person, which in his case was Mari.