CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

THE PORTAL

Ravenette was sneaking into the bat-cave , peeking on her dad's stuff, to find her brothers and the rest of the bat family there.

She felt disappointed somehow, she didn't get why she couldn't be an hero like them.

She WAS bruce's daughter.. he had let Damian be robin. Why can't she be an hero and save people too?

She didn't get it.

She sighs, as she stepped away, from the bat-cave not even trying to understand the conversation.

Damian looked at bruce. "Father." He spoke up while the others were training.

"Yes Damian?" He asked as his son looked right at him. "Why.. do you leave ravenette out of this?"

The question, that needed answering, was finally asked.

"Damian.. it's dangerous." He said, as Damian shook his head.

"But father. It's not fair to not include her to help." He told him, crossing his arms.

He had a point.

"She could get hurt." He told him, as his son scoffed. "You didn't care about that before."

"Well i do now."

Damian walked away annoyed, grumbling, when he saw his adopted brothers outside talking to his sister ravenette.

"It'll be okay.. he has his reasons." Dick told ravenette who was silent the whole time.

"Sister." Says her younger brother Damian, as she turned her head. "Yes Damian?" She asks.

"I wish.. father understood.. you can help." He said sitting next to his sister.

She nodded. "Maybe we should investigate father's private activities." The words spat out of her mouth rather quickly.

Jason smirked. "I assure you i need to know why's he keeping his daughter out of the dark."

Timothy sighs. "If it makes netty, better than I'm in." He said as an smile went across her face

"Good." She said getting up, in a swift motion. "So?" She asked Damian officially..