|| Prologue 1 ||

Alyssa climbed up the tree that was next to Alberto's tower. 'How could Luca do this?' Alyssa thought in her head. "What are those marks on the wall?" That was Luca talking to Alberto. Alyssa stopped and listened to there conversation. "Tell me what they mean." Luca said.

Alberto sighed. "I started when my dad left." Alberto said. Alyssa did a small gasp. "You were living here alone for..that many days?" Luca said. Alberto sniffled. "I just started counting after a while. He said I was old enough to be on my own." Alberto said as he started to cry. "I just thought that...maybe he'd change his mind." Alberto said tearfully.

"Honestly tho I get it, he's better off without me." 'No, Wolfy!' Alyssa yelled in her head. "You and Alyssa are to." Alberto said. 'Shut up!' Alyssa yelled in her head again. "That's not true. Come on, let's get out of here! We can still get a Vespa and to the worl-" Luca said but got interrupted.

"Just get out of here! I'm not gonna tell you again." Alberto yelled. Luca then told Alberto that he was gonna win the race and get there Vespa.

Once Luca was gone Alyssa finished climbing the tree. "Wolfy?" Alyssa said. Alberto turned around and saw Alyssa. "A-Alyssa?" Alberto asked. Alyssa ran up to her best friend...no...her mate and hugged him. "Wolfy, don't you EVER say those things about your self again!!" Alyssa yelled.

"But...there tru-" Alyssa had enough of hiding her true feelings for him. Before Alberto could finish Alyssa kissed him. Not hiding her feelings anymore. Alberto was shocked at first but soon leaned into it and kissed back. Alyssa pushed down Alberto down a little bit so Alberto had to support himself with his one of his arms. Alyssa's ears and tail popped out and Alyssa wrapped her tail between Alberto's legs. Alyssa was definitely the dominant one. Alyssa then pulled back.

"Wolfy?" Alyssa asked her mate. "What?" Alberto asked. "Can you and me get out of here? We don't need that Vespa if we have each other." Alyssa said. "Yeah! Let's get out here!" (Wally franks vibes anyone?)