two.

ACT TWO
my heart calls for your name.

─────  MANY LIVED A LIFE without the warmth and barbarity of a dragon, ones that could lose their very lives over taming one and standing before it

───── MANY LIVED A LIFE without the warmth and barbarity of a dragon, ones that could lose their very lives over taming one and standing before it. some believed that targaryens gained the illusions of simply being able to control them beyond survival, dragons are creatures beyond a moral understanding, therefore there was always complications. was there not to be?

aemond targaryen lived a live knowing the cold of winters compared to how his family members and siblings gained a world of eternal flames, a privilege of warmth and a companion for the rest of their days. one that wre to be vined to their very being until the human was to fade and perish before they could gain a new companion, dragons were blessed to targaryens, he was a targaryen was he not? a purely bred targaryen. so why were the seven to damn him without that same warmth in the winters of kings landing ?

unearthed and dragged by the collars of their well material azul and black garments, the many servants that passed the halls in winder and concern watched upon the young princess that practically manhandled her elder brother jacaerys and her youngest brother lucerys. how the lords that passed by gazed in disdain and uncertainty at the mere sight but never spoke a word of it, how strange. they simply couldn't wrap their heads around the subject, however some could.

laenys velaryon was of the blood of the dragon, fierce, chaotic and rebellious of a bold natural state. as well as she was of the blood of the seas, calm, just and fair. both houses that came to a union when her blessed mother was wed to laenor velaryon, how the union brought together the two houses of old valyrian houses that survived the fall of valyria.

the halls cluttered in the immense amount of yells and pleas for release from her siblings, the young boys that smacked and pried at her hands that gripped the tender material between her fingers as she strided to the chambers of her mothers

the doors hit the hinges by the time they were practically bursted open, rhaenyra, who peacefully watched over the young babe in the cradle gaze over to the abrupt entrance "find yourself funny do you?" laenys said

"get off of me!" jacaerys cried out as he struggled against the might grip her sister had on his shirt "laenys!" lucerys struggled out

both of the boys were released as she forced them forward into the room, laenys' hands that shut the door as the protests continued when they were released and stumbled into the room "what's happening here?" rhaenyra uttered, her gaze that flickered over from jacaerys who argued with his sister, lucerys who added in his imput and reasoning, while laenys remained fuming through the bloody roof.

"enough" the silence settled into the room as rhaenyra cut off the rest of their conversation and arguments "tell me what has happened"