(17) ABDUCTION PLAN

Balram's question made the brothers remember the truth of Subhadra's presence in Indraprastha

Balram's question made the brothers remember the truth of Subhadra's presence in Indraprastha. They shared tensed glance among each other. Kunti was also tensed unlike them.

"Dau, I can explain. Please come inside," Arjun came forward to calm Balram down.

"No, I don't want to go inside. Do call Subhadra. We are here to take her back," Balram didn't even climb down the chariot, conveying the strictness of his words.

"She's inside, Dau. At least for meeting her come inside," Arjun gestured Kanha to help him out.

"You shouldn't be stubborn, Dau. This matter is too sensitive to be shouted in front of outer world. Let's go inside," with a fake serious tone, Kanha reminded dau of the situation they were standing at.

"Defame had already been occurred, Kanha. Still, let's go inside," giving up, dau came down, and marched inside along with others.

After meeting Subhadra, he enquired about her wellbeing revealing the shocking news of her abduction.

"What! I am abducted, that too without my knowledge!" Subhadra almost screamed after receiving the shocking news.

"What are you saying? How could you get abducted without your knowledge?" Dau couldn't believe Subhadra being that much naive to get abducted without her knowledge.

"That's what I am trying to convey, Dau. I am not abducted. I came with Arjun, willingly. He didn't use any force against me," Subhadra shared what she had assumed.

"I got a different news about this," dau's anger had been replaced by astonishment till then.

"What news did you get? Who had informed about my abduction?" This question was left to be answered which had become a great curiosity of Subhadra along with others.

"Karenumati and Vijaya had informed me. They had seen Arjun dragging you out of Hidimba's palace holding your hand," both the girls had been living with Subhadra and Hidimba since a few days. They had informed dau through letter.

"It's just a misconception, Dau!" Releasing a sigh of relaxation, Subhadra smiled thinking how the flow of incident rushed, wrongly.

"No, it was an act put on by me. I showed them like I was abducting you. In fact, I had faked your abducting in front of subjects of Indraprastha, and my brothers knew about this," Arjun disclosed the truth in brief.

"What made you do that, Parth?" She asked.

"I wanted to save you from Duryodhan's proposal. I was sure that even after our victory Duryodhan would do something to compel us to accept defeat. I couldn't even imagine you with Duryodhan," he started explaining.

"If he were good person then I wouldn't interfere in between him and you, but he was an epitome of never ending evilness. How could I let my love suffer in the hell of loathe which name was Duryodhan?" He became overwhelmed while uttering the word "my love", particularly. That single word made his statements worthy to get dau under influence.

"So, I chose to fake your abduction, because no matter how much mean Duryodhan was, he couldn't even consider about marrying you after your abduction became a public news," he ended up explaining everything, and earned an amused look from Subhadra.

"Yes, Dau. I love Subhi. I had confessed her very before. Though she hadn't rejected me yet she didn't give any reply till this time. I promise you to treat her with respect and equality, and to serve her with all my tender feelings. You can trust me," Arjun came in front of Dau, asking him a chance.

"I would have replied him on the day he had confessed me, Dau. He had already believed that I couldn't love him back that soon, and he had created a different image about my response and reason behind that. In that chaos I couldn't confess him," Subhadra too stood beside Arjun speaking to him, indirectly.

"Why are you both confessing each other mentioning my name in between?" Dau scolded the duo with a suppressed smile.

"Sorry, Dau!" Both apologized, together.

"So, you both love each other, right?" Dau looked at the duo to listen the very known reply from them.

"But, you both can't marry each other this soon. Subhadra hadn't reached Dwarka after leaving Kanyakul, and her future home had been found! What a wonder!" He couldn't resist a chuckle which came out denying his control.

"Correction, Dau! It's not any wonder. It's the mess done by bhratashri which have woven the story in this way," Subhadra reminded everyone of Kanha whose prank was planner of the saga.

"Wasn't this mess too much enjoyable to remain memorable for you, Gudiya?" Kanha graced solace to each heart with his signature smile.

"I can't deny it, Bhratashri!" Subhadra chuckled, cheerfully.

"Even, we can't deny it too," Others to followed her action.

"After spending some days with her we will plan both of yours marriage," amidst the smiling scenario, dau assured the lovers with a lovely smile.

The story had settled down well to embrace its deserving which is nothing else except a happy completion.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏