𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

| ARMAAN PODDAR |

Armaan Poddar is a 28-year-old man from Rajasthan

Armaan Poddar is a 28-year-old man from Rajasthan. He is the king of Rajasthan after his father. He's the son of Madhav and Vidya Poddar, and he's the older brother of Rohit Poddar. He's very handsome, hot and charming man, but he's also cold, rude, and arrogant. Armaan is the CEO of Poddar Multitech Company and has a lot of anger issues. When he's silent, it means he's really, really angry. Despite his tough exterior, he loves his family a lot. Many girls have crushes on him because of his looks and money.

| ABHIRA SHARMA BIRLA |

Abhira Sharma Birla is a 24-year-old girl from Rajasthan

Abhira Sharma Birla is a 24-year-old girl from Rajasthan. She doesn't know her real dad is Abhinav Sharma. She's the daughter of Abhimanyu and Akshara Birla and raised in the Birla Family as their princess. Abhira is super kind, caring, and adores her family. She's hot beautiful, cute, and lots of boys have crushes on her. Abhira helps out her brother with their business.

______________________________

Here's the main character sketch of the story. As said this will be a highly Mature story.

It will have some scenes like Yrkkh.

Please do votes.
The another character sketch will be out soon.

I am sure you will love to read this story.