Study baddy

The hallways of the school was empty and silent. There were no one there at all. Principles Celestia was signing paperwork, vice principal Luna went out for lunch. The lunch ladies were already gone so was the janitor, Liberian and and everyone else that works in CHS.

The school was silent in every room the library, cafeteria including the offices. Except.. for the music room.

"What in the world is this!!?" Twilight yeld, staring at recent task Dash failed at the first semester. She couldn't even think it was possible for a student to fail that bad.

"Oh, come on Twilight it's not that bad that you had to yeal across the hallway that even principle Celestia could hear you," Rainbow said talking a set right across Twilight.

"I am not letting this go by without doing something about it!" Twilight said demandly.

"What now?" Rainbow said confusually.

"This might not be Crystal Preap, but I have to do something about your grades," Twilight went through her backpack placing several books on the the table. "Everyday after school we're going to a study session if you have the time".

At first Rainbow didn't think it was a great idea, but then again it's actually the opportunity for me and Twi get close. "You kidding, I got all the time in the world. Sure, I'd love it if you tutor."

"Great let's start now! What are you feeling like Math, Gravity, English, oh oh or even writing there's art too".

From the sounds of this Rainbow knew this was going to be a long day.

"Grafty!!" Rainbow answered quickly.

Two hours later.

"Let's take a break, shall we?" Twilight closed the book Rainbow was reading on. "It's getting kind of hot in here don't you think?"

"I 'now right, that's why I bought this," Rainbow through throw a purple battle at Twilight.

"Twilight use her hand to block it, but ended up catching it instead. She turn it to look for the name that said; PRIME.

"Where did you get this, I thought they were sold out!?" Twilight asked excellently.

"Don't worry about, I have friends at high places just enjoy it," Dash considered as she lean against again the wall.

Twilight noticed rainbow Dash taking out a book that appeared to be hers and rainbows cutie mark. "Why do you have that?" she asked.

"Oh this, don't get any wrong ideas. You see; you remember Princess Twilight, right?" Dash waiting for a response and got a simple node. "She's from a pony world world, so I you this to talk to her about yo-, I mean magic. Right I meant to say magic.

"I thought Sunset was the one who sturdy magic that went to this dimension?"

"Well yeah but.. " she grawd and just said, " Okay fine I'm not talking about magic with Princess Twilight.

"Then what is it you talking about?"

"It's personal, so stop asking," Dash said starting to write on the book.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dash: hey Twilight you there?

Twilight: Oh hey Dashie I'm here. I'm about to watch the pony you bet her new record.

Dash: Me and the human you are studying together.

Twilight: That's great news! But I gatta worn; don't ask her anything about her school.

Dash: Why?

Twilight: there somethings I never told you about. While I was trending school as a fill, scratch that I meant kid. I didn't have many friends since I was busy with my steady to care about friends.

The next thing I knew I had people looking down at me thinking that thought that I was better than them and I really didn't. So I advice you to look after her. She might look and sound like me even though she not. She's your Twilight.

If there can be difficult dimensions that has the same people but as different forms, that means there no doubt that you and the human me we're neant to be.

Dash: Thanks for the advice Twi, but I'm gonna need more thing 'bout. If I'm going to win her heart.

Twilight: Well then your asking the right pony. What do you wanna know about her?

Dash: Anything useful.

Twilight: Mm... Let's start with this since you two are studying your don't you take your own book out if you know what I mean; Daring Do.

Dash: Daring Do..? Wait your into it. Since when?

Twilight: Since forever silly. Too bad I missed a Daring Do comic last week.

Dash: there's one happening next week in my world.

Twilight: them that means you can take her there!

Dash: exactly what I was thinking!

Twilight: Do yourself a fervor if you bamp in to a guy with black hair, don't get with him.

Dash: what's that suppose to mean.

Twilight:long story.

Dash:I gotta get back see ya when I can.
---------------------------------------------------------