Prologue

╰┈➤ ❝Don't you dare hurt my siblings and friends!❞

All the demon slayers including Hashira were running in one specific direction right after they saw the big explosion and the burgundy-haired male could smell blood coming from one spot, meaning that they were under attack but it was not from any normal demons instead it was from the Demon King himself, Kibutsuji Muzan.

"YOU BITCH!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA!!" Sanemi shouted angrily when the view of the main antagonist came into his sight.

Gyoumei, the Rock Hashira who was trying to take on the demon alone had a slightly relief face when he could sense all the slayers. 'The pillars are coming. Oyakata-sama's successors. Wonderful...'

"Oyakata-sama!"

"Oyakata-sama!"

Love Hashira and Snake Hashira also came into sight with a worried face and it turned into a furious one when Gyoumei warned them.

"it's Muzan! Kibutsuji Muzan! This guy won't die even if you cut his head off!"

'It's him!'

'That's...!!'

'The guy!!'

'So that's...'

'Kibutsuji?' They thought in unison when they finally could meet the infamous Demon King face to face.

"MUZAN!!" Tanjiro shouted and veins popped up as two images of his loved one, his older sister and little sister flashed inside his mind, making him grit his teeth in anger before releasing his technique as the rest did the same. 'Dance of The Fire God. Sun Flower Lance...'

But right before they could slash him, a biwa was played and sliding doors appeared under them out of nowhere as Muzan grinned evilly and mocked them. "You seriously you could corner me?! You're all going to hell now!! I'm slaughtering you all tonight!! You pathetic demon hunter pests!!"

The burgundy-haired male was pissed by his exclamation as he shouted back. "You're the one going to hell, Muzan! You're not getting away! I will defeat you for sure!"

"Come and get me if you can! Kamado Tanjiro!"

Meanwhile, somewhere at the Marineford, all the Whitebeard pirates were backing up Straw Hat Luffy to save his older brother as they were making a path for him to get on the top, towards Ace.

But what made all of them stop when they heard a rumbling in the sky, grabbing their attention completely as they looked up to see six doors appear.

"D-Doors?!"

"Is that their doing?!"

"What kind of Devil Fruit user could do that?"

"What an odd-looking door..."

All the navy and pirates were yelling in shock as they blamed one another for that, thinking that they were under attack by an unknown organization. Whitebeard stared at the doors with a stern look along with the Navy Admiral, waiting for any possible attack.