The Meet

One day I was walking around L.A and I bumped into this guy and i accidently spilled my coffee all over him and I quickly apologized and tried to rub the coffee off. Then I looked up and realized who it was "OMG your johnnie guilbert!" I exclaim "the one and only" he says smiling "I'm so sorry I spilled my coffee on you. I didn't mean to, are you ok?" "yeah, i'll be fine, but can i maybe get your number" he says with a smirk on his face. 

In my head I was freaking out the one and only johnnie guilbert asked for my number eek! "Sure" I said excitedly as I put my number in his phone and I said goodbye and walked away with a huge smile on my face. Later that day I got a call and quickly answered "Hello?" i say "hi its johnnie from earlier" "hi, how are you?" "I'm good. What about you?" "better now that you called me" i said giggling "so i was thinking and would you like to go out on a date with me?" "Of course" I said, smiling even bigger. "I'll pick you up at 7" "Ok see you then" I said as I hung up the call. 

I get up and get changed into a nice and simple black dress paired with some converse. I sit down at my vanity and do my makeup. I do a natural makeup look with a little eye shadow. Then i go downstairs and grab a monster out of the fridge and wait for Johnnie as i watch T.V. he finally arrives around 7:05 and i quickly rush to the door with glee i was so excited as i open the door i see johnnie standing there with a bouquet of flowers i blush and ask "Are those for me" "Yes they are" he says flirtatiously

EDITORS NOTE:

HII im Riley i hope you like my book so far it will continue with a series of other parts i hope you like it i will try and update the story every couple of days! I would love some advice because this is my first book that i've written so if you have any advice please share with me i would love to know how i could make this better for you readers.