Sam Uley~Pregnant

A/n: This is my first ever imagine so please don't be too hard on me. I've been dying for someone to write more Sam Uley imagines so I thought I would just take it upon myself to write some. I know it's pretty short but I'm still getting a feel for writing fanfiction. Requests are open so if you have any ideas, please send them in! I hope y'all enjoy :)

Sam was so excited to be a dad. You on the other hand were absolutely freaking out. Sam reassured you many times that you would be an amazing mom. But tonight, all of your negative thoughts starting take over your mind as you laid in bed trying to fall asleep. Sam could feel you slighting tossing and turning, and this worried him. He turned to look at you and you looked up at him seeing the concern in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you asleep yet?" he says. His eyebrows are slightly knitted together. You don't say anything for a moment. Deciding if you should tell him what is keeping you up. Sam hated when you doubted yourself. "What if I can't do this? What if the baby doesn't connect with me?" you finally blurt out. Sam sighs heavily opening his arms for you to scoot closer. "Baby you will be the best mom. I've told you this a hundred times before. The baby will love you. I'm sure of it." he says placing a kiss on the top of your head. You sigh knowing you won't win this argument.

--------

7 months later

You look over at Sam and your newborn baby girl. She's absolutely beautiful and she looks just like Sam. You can already tell she is wrapped around her daddy's finger. You smile at this thought and slightly giggle to yourself. "What's so funny?" Sam says without taking his eyes off his little princess. "Nothing, that little girl is going to be well loved is all." you say giggling. "Now give me my baby Uley." He looks up at you and frowns but reluctantly he hands her over. You look down at your beautiful girl, every doubt you ever had completely slipped your mind. All you could think about was how happy you were to finally be holding your baby and having Sam by your side.