Mashan used a lot of strength to pounce towards Qibao, but he didn't even touch the corner of her clothes, and was kicked in the face and nder the inertia. He fell to the ground in an unsteady and heavily, and because of too much strength, sliding forward along the ground for several meters, his mouth knocked hard on a large stone, immediately two front teeth fell out, and flowed a mouthful of blood, covering his mouth on the ground and constantly wailed.

The other three were also startled by Qibao's display of her skill. The man called the eldest brother narrowed his eyes and said: "I'm just saying that you, a child, dare to come to us for trouble. It turns out that you are a practicing master. But even so, how many skills have you learned at this age? Even if one of us can't beat you, then all three of us will go together! Second, fourth, let's work together to take him down today, to avenge third!"

"Yes! Let's do it together!"

Immediately, three men surrounded Qibao on three sides.

Just a meter away from Qibao, Qibao's right foot pointed to the ground and suddenly leaped several meters in the air, the hem of her clothes fluttered, and she really looked like a little fairy child who was like an exiled immortal in the world.

The children on the side were stunned, their eyes widened, and they looked up at Qibao without blinking. This was the first time they had seen a person flying to such a high place, and their eyes were filled with admiration.

Xi'er looked at Qibao with bright eyes, clapped her hands and jumped a few times on the spot, shouting excitedly: "Young Master, you are so powerful!" At this moment, she was thinking whether the young master would teach her such kung fu in the future. If so, she would still learn it no matter how hard she endured.

Fortunately, the three brothers stopped at the critical moment, otherwise they would have had a serious collision face to face.

Qibao quickly landed, did not wait for the three people to react, the figure as a ghost, holding a cane in her hand, surrounding the three people on the riveted enough strength to draw down. Immediately, the eldest brother's clothes were torn. The skin leaking out from inside immediately appeared as a bloodstain.

"Ah! It hurts me to death!"

Qibao did not stop, and surrounded the three people and began to beat them mercilessly. Suddenly, screams could be heard, and the three people were rolling on the ground in pain.

Qibao is indifferent to their screams, specializing in choosing the most painful place on the body to hit. The painful tears and beads of sweat dripped down the faces of the three people, and their faces were covered with dust. When the sweat came into contact, their faces were immediately covered with mud. The appearance of being neither human nor ghost really frightened the children on the side.

Until one of them began to kneel down in pain and beg for mercy: "Young master, please... Please let me go. It's really... It hurts too much. It's because we are ignorant and have offended the young master, so just treat us like nothings... Let us go!" After saying that, regardless of the pain in his body, he started to kowtow loudly. Seeing the situation, the two people next to him knew that they had hit an iron plate, and they also started to kowtow.

Qibao smiled coldly and said: "Is it enough to apologize? It's useless for you to apologize to me. You should apologize to Xi'er and that old man!"

"Yes, yes, I will apologize to this little girl right now." After saying that, he stood up and walked in the direction of Xi'er.

Qibao shouted coldly: "Did I ask you to get up?"

The three people's knees were just a foot off the ground. After hearing Qibao's words, they immediately knelt back and crawled all the way to Xi'er on their knees.

"Little girl, it's our fault. Please forgive us. I will never cause trouble to you again." The man called the eldest brother lowered his head, but no one looked at him, a fierce light flashed in his eyes.

Xi'er was a little at a loss. This was the first time she had encountered such a thing. She didn't know what to do and looked at Qibao.

Qibao said: "They almost killed your grandfather, have you forgotten?"

Xi'er thought of her grandfather's face covered in blood. If it hadn't been for the young master, her grandfather would have been gone long ago. Thinking of this, she immediately said firmly: "I have not forgotten that you are all bad people, and bad people should be punished, so I will not choose to forgive you!"

Qibao nodded with satisfaction. She didn't want a subordinate like the Virgin Mary to appear next to her. If that were the case, she would immediately give up on Xi'er and let her be an ordinary maid.