𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇*

TW: smut

(unedited)

"Agh" I groaned as I fell from my bed"Fuck this shit, I am buying another bed" I told myself and stand up looking over to Shark who was just watching me"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" The dog barked making me chuckle and sigh going in the kitchen.

It's almost lunch-time and I am honestly not that hungry but I haven't eaten in days so I might as well make myself a little something. For the last couple of weeks I moved in Finneas' studio so we can finish the album because my fans are going insane and it's honestly stressing me out. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry but I can't, I have to be okay so they will be okay.

The only good thing in my life is my...erm friend, Odessa. She and I kind of have this thing going on and I know my fans are suspecting that there is something between us and I can't say they aren't right, there is something between us but we both decided it would be a good idea not to put labels on us for a while.

I heard my phone bing and saw that Odessa posted something on her insta story so I clicked on it as I took a bite from some leftover pesto sandwich I had in my fridge from last night. When the story finally appeared I gasped so loud the tomato fell on the plate.

It was a picture with her in the mirror and oh my god, her skin's so clear. She is dressed in a purple-ish lacy bra and shorts, her hair is tied in a messy bun and she has almost no make up on. I immediately responded to her story with a grin on my face.

Odessa A'Zion

*sent story attachment*
bring that over here

yes, ma'am🫡

good
*read at 12:24*

I bit my lip trying to presume my smile. I quickly finished my sandwich and cleaned up around before going to brush my teeth and change in absolutely nothing but a lacy underwear.

I heard the doorbell ring and grinned running toward the door to open it but first looked through the little rounded window to make sure it's Odessa, and damn right she was. I opened the door pulling her inside and resting against the door, biting my lip to stop myself from smiling. She was only in a black hoodie and those shorts.

"Looks like someone's ready to have some fun" I grinned and walked toward her, wrapping my hands around her neck and smiling up at the gorgeous girl standing in front of me with her arms wrapped around my waist and hands resting on my lower back.

"Baby, I'm always ready to have fun" I grinned and she pulled me in a kiss, a passionate sloppy kiss making me moan and move my hand up to her the right side of her face, pulling her closer. She tapped my ass lightly signaling for me to jump and I did.

I felt movement and before I knew I was pushed down on the soft mattress on my bed. I watched as Odessa quickly took the hoodie and pants off revealing her in the same underwear making me drool at the sight. I stood up and smiled down at her body.

"You're beautiful, baby" I whispered and she hummed letting me kiss her neck. I left a few marks, kissing each one of them after finishing it then moved down to kiss her collarbone and up to her shoulder, slowly pushing the bra strap down her arm. I kissed her right boob making Odessa's breath to hitch and let out a deep sigh.

Because I'm shorter than her it helps a lot with kissing in much lower places without having to bend down. I moved my hands to her nipples and rubbed them through the harsh material making Odessa let out a soft moan. I took off the other strap then went back on rubbing and circling her nipples as I left marks on top of her boobs and between them.