goodbye......bitch , i love you and ur thicccc ass bitch

y/n pov~

I'm packing my school stuff and walked out , I pull my phone and text in a gc that as me,bokuto , akaashi, yukie my bbg and kaori-san.

                                                          vollyball ppls✨💅

                                                                                                                                                                          y/n-

                         soooooo. guyssss, ummm I kinda got suspended and ummm... I'm going back to                                                       Miyagi tmrw so can yall visit me at the park outside skl after skl??<33

yukie, my bbg-

HUH??, Y/N WHATT, IM I EVER GOING TO SEE U AGAIN??????

bokubro😎-

Y/N-CHANNNNN, HOW DID U GET SUSPENDED , U CANT LEAVE MEE

AKAASHI(PRETTY BOY)-

Y/N, TF, HOW DID U GET SUSPENDED, R U LEAVING US FOR GOOD??? Y/N U CANT GOOOO

Kaori-kunn🥰-

Y/N , I WILL MISS U AND DAMN AKAASHI CURSED , HE IS REALLY SAD Y/N IS LEAVING HUH?

AKAASHI(PRETTY BOY)-

KAO RI-SAN , N/N IS MY BEST FRIEND AND IM SAD SHE IS LEAVING , PLS UNDERSTAND

                                                                                                                                                                             Y/N- 

                                                           AKAASHI CALLED ME N/N, OMGGG, MEET U GUYS AFTER SKL!!

Im sad im leaving them , but i gotte do what i gotta do and then i suddenly realised. that I haven't done anything stupid yet , and I remember that ii have a banana costume in my bag , so like any sane person would do...................... i put it on and waited for my friends there playing on my switch and remember kenma so I called him to tell him I'm leaving...

"hello y/n"

"kenma....., IM MOVING TO MIYAGI TMRW AND IM GOING TO MISS U!"

"WHAT ABOUT SKL"

"I GOT EXPELED"

"IM TELLING KUROO"

"NO WAI-"

" Y/N HOW TF U GET EXPELED"

"KUROO IM SRY BUT WILL U MEET ME AT THE PARK INFRONT OF MY SKL WITH KENMA , YAKU AND TORA? IM LEAVING HERE TMRE AND I WANNA SAY BYE TO YALL"

"k y/n"

well , why did he give the phone to KUROO, I could have gotten killed!!!

time skip (after skl)~

skl should be over now , I wonder where they all are, and with that bokuto ,akaashi , koari and Yukie came out with  , bokuto and Yukie were running to hug me and tackled me to the ground immediately, akaashi pealed them off me and we were talking and kuroo , kenma ,, tora and yaku came and we all talked for an hour and I was leaving and taking yukie with to help me pack , I'm a good friend🥰 and akaashi offered to join , then bokuto and kuro and surprisingly kenma too , the rest all had work and didn't come but most of them left me crying , idk they loved me so much, but who wouldnt , im y/n💅.

we walked home with Akaashi and yukie next me and I was basically on bokutos back , not in a cute piggyback ride tho , my legs were in front him , my head was behind him and my stomach was on his shoulder (picture of position ur in rn below)

we walked home with Akaashi and yukie next me and I was basically on bokutos back , not in a cute piggyback ride tho , my legs were in front  him , my head was behind him and my stomach was on his shoulder (picture of position ur in rn below)

we reached my house and went In and ran to my room , I started packing and finished 2 hours later cause all my friends were helping me and then we decided to play a game , we chose truth or dare 

" akaashiii, truth or daree???" I said cocking and eyebrow 

"dare"

" ask your crush out"

akaashi went to yukie and said "yukieee........., ummmm... i r-really like y-yoou......., umm will u be my gf?"

"OMG YESSS" and I always knew they both had feelings for each other and me and bokuto were grinning ear to ear but it was soon time for akaashi to leave and he left ith giving me a hug....

timeskip~

"bokutooo, I'm gonna miss uuuuu" 

"I'm gonna miss u toooooo"

bokuto was leaving and it was time to say our last good bye and he suddenly hugged me and. started crying "goodbye n/n" he said and I started to ear up in my banana suit

"goodbye.....bitch, I love you and your thiccc ass bitch"

"me to n/n , me too"

and he left , it was my last time seeing him

time skip ~

"yukieeee, I fucking love youuuuuu, ur amazing and I love forever , u r my bestest friend , and I love soooooo much mf"

"I love more bitch"

"no I love u moreee"

"never"

and yukies phone rang , it was her mother 

"hello mom"

"yukie , come home , its getting late"

"sure mom"

she hung up and looked at me with the saddest eyes, god I'm going to miss her , we hugged like it was the last day on earth and that we both are dying, we both were crying into out shoulders for at least 15 minutes and then she left..........

this was the last time ill ever see my besties ig............

---------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter was depressing-ish but its gonna get fun in karasuno, I promise,<3333