You and me

You and me
Outer banks
Sarah Cameron

You and me Outer banks Sarah Cameron

Synopsis

Caleb Routledge, the guy any pogue wanted to be friends with mostly out of jealousy seeing as on the outer banks ever since he was a young boy, Ward Cameron who was the most popular guy in town always took an interest in him wanting to give him as much work as possible so he could continue earning money so he could, be like him someday, he always said.

And when his dad went missing, lost in the ocean, that extra work only came in more handy because that was the only income they had coming in to help keep him and his brother alive and out of the foster systems eyes.

Where from Ward always talking about him other kooks wanted to put him on their pay role to do work for them as well but those questions never came to him cause Ward always told them no before he even got the chance to.

Where some kooks even started getting jealous of him by the way Ward Cameron would treat him, yet people's jealousy never really bothered him.

Although his brother and his pogue friends always thought that he was just hanging around the Cameron's because of his crush on the kook princess Sarah Cameron.

And yeah she was pretty and he always caught her watching him from time to time and pretended like he didn't but he knew all in all that all she was doing was looking and that his crush would always be just that a crush.

Although unknowing to him, Sarah had a crush on him to where whenever she knew he'd be working at her house, she always went out of her way to find him like if she wasn't even at the house and her dad told her that he'd be working that day she'd make sure to get back home just so she could have an interaction with him seeing as he wasn't one for the whole kooks versus pogues.

To him they were all people maybe from different tax brackets but that didn't matter to him and that's something award taught him, seeing as his own dad not only went missing but before that only ever cared about finding some treasure opposed to being an actual father.

Yet this summer, he's gonna have no choice but to deal with the kooks versus the pogues and jump in headfirst with his brother into a crazy treasure that their father had left for them while at the same time dodging foster care and trying to still be the man Ward Cameron wanted him to be, all while falling in love.

Cast

Christoper Briney as
Caleb Routeledge 
"who never let his status get to him where he always strived to do better like working on boats, fixing electronics, doing yard work where Ward Cameron always paid him more to keep him around where he boasted to other kooks about him."