chapter: 31

Y/N POV

It's almost 1 year of our marriage and today is our anniversary and we are late as always I was getting ready and jungkook is waiting for me ........

Jungkook: babe how long you are going to take ???

Y/N: babe just 5 min more .... I am saying this from last 1 hours but now I'm almost done and I went to our room living room .........

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm waiting for her and when ever I say she only reply 5 min and look we are late it's our anniversary and my wife is still not ready... I come out from my thoughts when I hear heel click sound on floor and I look at my wife my everything she is looking so beautiful gorgeous hot sexy stunning angle I can't think anything she is just perfect I love her so much .........

Y/N: let's leave me. Jeon ...... She say and pull my hand in her and I just looking at her .....

Jungkook: you are looking gorgeous my love beauty goddess.......

I say and pull her close to me and smash my lips on her and kiss her softly and passionately and after sometime we pull back and I kiss her forehead! " Now let's go your highness" she smile and we both went to event where our family and friends are waiting for us .......

Y/N OUTFIT

Y/N OUTFIT

JUNGKOOK OUTFIT

JUNGKOOK OUTFIT

After 30 min we reach and come out from car and I hold her hand and we went to inside the hall......

Mom: see our couple also come ... Why you both are late !!!!

Y/N went to mom and hug her I also went to her and hug her and then dad

Y/N: because jungkook is not ready mom that why we are late ..... I say and look at jungkook who is looking at me like he will eat me .......

Mom: kookie what that ???

Jungkook: sorry mom but she is lying ... He say and hug mom

They all wish us and some business partner are also present there with some underworld members.... They all also wish us and now jungkook is talking with someone I don't know and I was standing with my new business partner he is from new York!!!