“It's not that serve tae, you are crying for nothing” Jungkook lets out while laughing a little at his younger brother's antics.

“Ahh! Be gentle , he groaned, hands going over his forehead to ease the stinging sensation a little.

“Not serve”, says Taehyung while rolling his eyes and an angry pout adoring his face.

Jungkook chuckles slowly, while bopping his nose ,eyes full of admiration for his younger brother.

“Come on, the food is ready,” sumi announced while putting the fried rice hobi had made for all of them on the table .

“Okye!” Taehyung replies, “let go” while putting the items back in the first-ted box.

“Yes , let's go,” replies Jungkook, getting up from the sofa and groaning a little because of the pain .

“Here , let me help you walk there.''says Taehyung while wrapping his small hands on his good shoulder to help him walk, Jungkook again just ruffles his heirs out of habit watching little brother acting all older to take care of him .

“Here, take this medications on time;the swelling will reduce soon”
Warns hobi in a strict tone while showing the packet over his chest.

“Ouu, hyung ! You are acting like you are on your man period or something”
He tries to joke to lighten up his only hyungs mood, which apparently didn't work.

“Just be more careful next time okye, tae was so worried for you kook.”he replies while his eyes soft, looking at Taehyung helping sumi wrapping up everything on the dining table.

“I know Hyung, I'll be more careful next time for you guys” he mumbles slowly, feeling guilty that he made all of them worried.

“Hmm ! that's good then, I'll be get going now it's already late .
  Hobi lets out while walking towards the gate .

“Take care of yourself and both of them too hm , call me if you need anything okye?”

“Hmm! I will” he replies while bidding goodbye.

“Leave the dishes I'll do in the morning” exclimes Jungkook while coming inside, walking towards the dining table.

“You don't need to worry about that, dishes are done , you go and take a rest, you need it .” Sumi instructed.

“I'm going to sleep too , tae you too go to bed early okye .”
She says to her younger brother,while walking towards her own bedroom.

“I’ll sleep with you. If you need something at night, I'll be there .”
He lets out worriedly giving his elder brother puppy eyes , that never fails to work.

“You go and sleep on the bed ,I'll be back quickly changing my clothes”
Jungkook lets out while taking out his night pants and a loose shirt , walking towards the bathroom.

“Okye!” Taehyung replies while looking around the slightly bigger room than his, lazily lying on the soft mattress, while waiting for his hyung to come back and cuddle with him .

“Why are you still up, go to sleep”
Says Jungkook while getting himself ready to bed .

“Cuddles?” He replies, surfacing a yeown.

“Okye, let's cuddle my sweet potato,”says Jungkook , knowing exactly how much his little brother hates this Nickname .

“Don't call me by that name” Taehyung warns with his eyes,while making some space for his hyung to sleep.

“Okye, okye ! my little tiger, I won't.
happy now ?” he replies while bopping his cute nose with his fingers,and hugging him to sleep.

“Hmm! Good night” the younger one mumbles sleepy too tired to hear the reply.