Part 1: Showing Years of Training.

A/n:
Name: "(My Name is)" = this when someone speaked another language.

There will be jokes from the Boys videos through out the story some suddle some noticeable.

Remember any chararters you see in this, I do not own any of them, I found them on the web liked how they look, and/or the story they had with the main cast, The credit go to the rightful owner.

.
.
.
<<Part 1: Showing Years of Training>>
.
.
.
(No One Pov)
[Many Days Later]

After Months of cruelsome training before and After the Entrance Exam, getting ready for UA, the day before. They arrived in Musutafu, Japan, and settled abit in they're Apartment that Mathew's Father got them to share during their time in Japan.

 They arrived in Musutafu, Japan, and settled abit in they're Apartment that Mathew's Father got them to share during their time in Japan

A/n: This is their apartment complexs, they have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen/dinning room, and a living room.

Mully and Josh got a room, Eddie and Juicy got a room, and Narrator and Mathew crashed in the living room as they claimed the living room for the nights. They went to bed early cause they're first day is the next day, they were sleeping soundly.

Narrator: "*shot up* Oh shit Matt! Your Fucken Alarm!" He shouted waking from Mathew's Alarm.

Mathew: "*Turn off Alarm* There." He says tirely sitting up.

Narrator: "Man I know you said you got a alarm in mind, but Jesus." He said rubbing his eyes.

Mathew grabbed his Uniform and his wristbands weights, weighted shoes, and his weighted shirt and went to one of the Bathrooms as the rest of the Boys slowly got up after hearing Mathew's Alram.

[A hour and half Later]

In total of a Hour and a Half the Boys gotten their Uniform on went to the Train Station to head to UA, as they enter the building and seeing barely any students.

Mully: "*pulls out his phone* Ah, Mates. Were a hour and a half early." He says holding up his phone.

Juicy: "Well we know so we won't be so early for tomorrow and so on." He says looking at the Time on Mully's phone.

Eddie: "Well might as well go to the classroom to see where it is." He suggested to the Boys.

Mathew: "Yeah, might as well." He says agreeing with Eddie with the others nodded in agreement.

They went down the halls following the signs for directions.

Mathew: "1-C, 1-B." He says looking at room numbers on the door frame. "Ah here we are 1-A." He says seeing they're classroom.