Announcements!

Hey Everyone! Sorry I have not been posting so much. I am trying to stay ahead of school right now and it's really going great too! I have also gotten a job that I also will need to focus on too.

I just wanted to put this out for you guys if you guys have ever wondered if I was making another story or if I was ever going to make that second book of Jason Todd x Avengers crossover and I am trying my best to at least get a start on it.

I also want to tell you guys that this will also be the story requesting page! You can comment any request you want to me about any topic to make a book for you guys and I will gladly make any books that you request to me!

I have some stories and we will also take a vote on it too! I have like more than three story ideas and when you go to the next part which will be called vote. You will vote in there for which story that I will make or if any request gets the most replies I will also put that in the vote!

I hope you guys will actually like this because I have put a lot of effort into the books that I have published for you guys to read and I really appreciate so many of you reading my first two books that I have made! I thought I wasn't going to get any views but I did and I really am happy about that! 👍

I also have a youtube channel if you guys want to check out my channel! I have played with my friends on mainly roblox since I have an old computer that does work well ( on roblox mainly) but most of the time it glitches or freezes (For Minecraft most of the time) and I am working on saving money for a new computer which I am very close to getting to my goal for saving up. I will update you guys when I get a new computer that I can do my videos on and won't be as glitchy or freezes as the one I am using and as for my youtube channel name is GamerScorpion562.

I only have 20 subscribers since I am new to this channel thing but I will try and manage it! I have made some shorts and one has 2.2k views which I am happy about but only 75 likes which is progress for me. I am trying different methods to try and get people to watch my shorts or videos and I really hope that they enjoy it too! I have always dreamed of becoming a youtuber and a writer as well because it is one of my best skills to be doing this and a youtube career.

In order to request a book topic, I will need you to comment and then the people will reply to you book request if they also want the same or they will also request book ideas. I will look at your guys comments and find the one with the most replies and I will put that into the voting section for you guys to vote for one of the book ideas in the voting section. If you want to vote for one of the book ideas, highlight the number of one of the book ideas and then comment and that will also get replies on that comment as well. 

So, in short I really appreciate your support and I am really happy that this is a dream come true! I hope you guys continue to follow me and also follow me on youtube! Anyway onto the vote part —>