ONE

ONE

"You have no idea how much I love you."

Tsung Su grinned in happiness at his best friend as his dark eyes fell upon a signed autograph from one of his favorite actors, which his best friend had managed to get for him.

His best friend, who was currently sitting behind the Asian boy, rolled his eyes with a smirk upon his face, knowing that he had said the exact same thing every single time that he had gotten autographs for him, from the people that he worked with.

Denzel Warren was used to it, which sounded awful and as if he was bragging about his success as an actor, but he wasn't. He was so grateful for every single opportunity that he was given throughout his life and he would never take them for granted.

The most recent actor who had given him their autograph for his best friend, was a very well known one, known as Mark Ruffalo.

Tsung had always been a very big fan of the Avengers movies, where Mark Ruffalo portrayed Bruce Banner, otherwise known as Hulk. Tsung had always pretended that he was the Hulk when he was a child, so to him, this autograph was way better than all of the others that he had.

"Do you love me enough to give me a kiss?"

Denzel Warren grinned as he blew air kisses to his best friend, the pair having an inside joke which nobody else understood but them.

"I love you Denzel!"

Tsung Su lunged at his best friend, his hands grabbing a hold of the Warren boys face, almost managing to kiss him until Denzel dodged at the last second, causing the pair to headbutt one another by accident.

"OW!"

The duo wheezed, water leaking from their eyes from how hard they were laughing, their hands clutching at their foreheads from where they had made contact with one another.

Denzel loved Tsung.

He was his best friend since he was a child, just a young naive boy wanting to become a movie star and live up to the name that his mother had given him, naming him after a successful actor, Denzel Washington. Tsung never teased him for it, in fact he always supported him and would try his best to promote his best friends movies as much as he could.

He didn't have a lot of social media followers, three hundred and ninety four to be precise, but Tsung would promote Denzel's movies and wouldn't stop until every single one of those had seen each and every one of the films that his best friend was in.

Tsung's little brother always told his school friends about Denzel and how awesome he was, especially when the Warren boy would get him the best gifts for his birthday and would always be with the Su's for New Years.

"When are you flying out for the next project?"

Tsung questioned the boy beside him, noticing how his face immediately lit up as if he had exciting news for him.

"I'm not. I've cleared a few weeks in my schedule so I'm gonna chill and see my friends." Denzel smiled from ear to ear, noticing the excitement on the face of his Taiwanese best friend.

"You mean that you're going to spend time with Lewis Hamilton? Can I get his autograph?" Tsung bounced up and down in excitement, the thought of having the seven time Formula One world Champion's autograph being amazing.

"Hell no! You're coming with me, I've already bought three tickets."

"Three? Do I have to bring him with us?" Tsung released a groan at the thought of having to bring his little brother along with them.