Strong love maddness

(Warning: Very sad)

Seiren didn't know what that means. She pulled her knees torwards her and hid her face.She was thankful that Sarada couldn't be with her,even though it also hurt her. Her heart kept beating so fast and her face completely red. She felt like dying. 

'Why was I feeling so..jealous when Sumire called Boruto with the softest voice? Why am I always so happy around him? Why did he walk away and ignored me when I gifted him? I didn't want to look at Sumire like I hate her.I like her as a friend.Maybe Boruto loves her too and then they marry each other and have children!!'

With every thought,her heart beating quickens. Her breath fastens and her face gets redder. She thinks she is weak,even though she managed to beat up Saru, her past bully who owns bugs in the chunin exams. (Read the story ><) 

Uchiha Seiren stood up and walked away from her hideout. Since it was  a two hour break she ran to the restroom to wash her face. Once she entered it she looked at the mirror. Her face was completely almost the same color as her hair. Her hair was pink and she hated it. Every Uchiha (except for Sakura) was black haired with beautiful black eyes. Her eyes were elemand green and she had soft pink hair. She felt like she never was a part of the Uchiha clan.

Her breathing quickens more.She didn't know that it was true love and she hated it. The worst part is that Sumire didn't even thank her when Seiren saved her but instead Sumire went to Boruto and called him with her softest voice.

The door opens and Seiren froze. She froze more when she recognised the voice of her dear sister. "Sei?! What is wrong?! Who did this!? Tell me!" Sarada panicked but with a deadly voice. Seiren couldn't hold it anymore.She threw herself at Sarada and hugged her so tightly that the older twin widnend her eyes at how strong she cries.Sarada got shadow under her eyes as she shows the biggest death glare. "Sei...Who.Did.This.?" 

After Seiren told her sister everything,the older twin understood her deeply.She knew her very strong feelings for Boruto. Sarada wants nothing more,but brutally beat him up and tell him how much of a bastard he is. Who allowed him to hurt Seiren's feelings this brutally? Sarada hugged her sister very tightly. 

The two of them didn't notice how Boruto eardropped and he heard EVERYTHING. The boy started to feel a huge knive stab through his heart. He didn't know he hurt her feelings this badly. "Sarada,why am I a dissapointment? What did I do wrong?" He heard her say. His hole in his heart enlarged. In that moment the door opened,revailing a puffy eyed Seiren and a shadow eyed Sarada. Seiren's eyes widnend and her eyes began to sweat. She was about to slam the door but Boruto put his foot so that the door didn't close. "Go away." Sarada ordered him but the whiskered boy didn't listen. He looked at Seiren who hid her face in Sarada's neck. 

"What....." Seiren looked at him deeply in the eyes. "Yeah....I promise,Sei..." His voice was filled with emotions. They looked at each other deeply in the eyes and made eye contact. 

Boruto looked in her eyes. He saw a bit lime green but her eyes were beautiful emerald green.

Seiren stared in Boruto's eyes. Her theory was right. His eyes were way more blue than the Lord Seventh's.

All of the sudden he felt a pick on his cheek. Boruto really wanted to kiss her but he know's that she is not ready to be in a relationship.

A happy ending,huh? 

A happy ending,huh?