Mikey looked at the cat. "Aww, look at you! Coochie woochie woochie!"

Donnie watched the cat vanish and the fog started to appear. "Okay, this is weird."

Mikey noticed a strange figure pass by and laughing. "Um, hello?"

The strange figure revealed herself as bats flew past her and she walks up to the Turtles and April. "Let's play a game. Give me one of your weapons or I'll take something precious. Your shells."

Raph tried to attack the stranger. "All right, sister, play time's over."

The stranger knocked Raph out and turns her attention to the other Turtles and April, introducing herself. "My name is Shinigami. Do you know what my name means?" She attacks them but gets knocked back, revealing her face. "I can't believe you'd hit a lady."

Mikey groans as he stands up and looks at Shinigami, gasping as he becomes love struck.

Shinigami giggled as she approached Mikey. "So you really are real, living, breathing Kappa. So cute." She then lassoed him with a her chain.

Mikey was mesmerized by Shinigami's beauty. "You ain't so bad yourself." He then gets knocked out with Leo and Raph.

Shinigami then turns to April. "My sensei doesn't need a Turtle weapon. Your tessen will do just fine."

April pulled both her tessen and her tanto blade out. "You're gonna have to get it from me, witch."

Shinigami smirked as she fights April with her crescent blades until she steals the dragon tanto blade. "A dragon tanto? You must have just become a Kunoichi. This will do nicely." Then she bids her and the Turtles farewell in Japanese as she vanishes.

Raph was so annoyed. "I can't believe that crazy girl took us to school on a Sunday!"

"She just threw us off," Leo agreed. "Now we know her tricks."

Mikey smiled. "I don't know, she was pretty awesome."

"Yeah, awesome," April frowned.

Soon after returning to the lair, Suki couldn't believe what April had mentioned. "So you lost your new weapon even after..."

"I know right?" April said. "I mean, getting my butt kicked the night I become a Kunoichi. It's like the whole universe is saying it's not meant to be."

"That is not the universe speaking," Master Splinter replied. "That is the self-doubt of April O'Neil speaking."

Leo sat next to April and frowned. "I've been there, April. Doubting everything, it's poison. Believe in yourself."

April looked down. "I just feel like a failure."

Suki shook her head. "My father and uncle Splinter once told me, "There is no such thing as failure until you give up. That is when you fail.""

April sighed. "Thank you, Suki."

Master Splinter continued speaking before he nibbles on his cheesicle. "You must uncover the identity and allegiance of this new assassin. Claiming your weapon as a prize, that is an initiation into a ninja clan. Be warned. It seems this new assassin may be working for the Shredder."

At the lab, Donnie was looking up on his computer. "Hmm, I'm not coming up with anyone called Shinigami in any of the international crime databases."

"You got anything at all, Donnie?" Leo asked.

Donnie showed the others a book. "Well, the Shinigami are powerful gods in Japanese myth that bring death and destruction."

"So we got something in common," Raph remarked.

TMNT 2k12 Niece of Splinter - The Super Shredder Sagaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें