work

Rody walks over to his boss. "Hey Vince! " says Rody. "Good morning Rody I presume you should get ready for work? " "OH yea uh well bye" said Rody rubbing the back of his neck.

    Rody does his usual. Such as waiting tables and seating customers. It was stressful but he was hoping to have enough money to take Manon on a date. Just... If she answered his calls that is. Rody hasn't heard from Manon ever since she ended things.

      ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

    Once Rody finished with cleaning up left over dishes from the recent customers, he decides to go tell Vince that he was gonna clock out. Rody walks to Vince's office and knocks on the door. The smoke slightly puffing out from underneath the door indicated that Vince was on one of his many "smoke breaks". The smoke always finds a way to mess with Rody's breathing. Either it be coughing or just the fact it smells foul to him, it would fuck with him.

    Rody knocks again to hear shuffling from the other side. "Finally he heard me" sighs Rody. As Rody sees the man who's been plaguing his dreams he starts to talk. "Hey Vince just wanted to let you know I'm clocking out" ... "Have a good night! " adds Rody.

    As Vince watches Rody leave he has an unexpected feeling to have Rody stay. He decides against it.

    Rody walks out of La Guele De Saturn's to find his bike. Luckily his shabby piece of shit bike has survived another day. Rody bikes home to his apartment. Full of garbage and an insane amount of dirty dishes.