QuickBooks Error 12152: Updated Analysis & Easy Techniques

QuickBooks Desktop is filled with various extraordinary tools & services that provide a unique experience to small-scale business units while completing the necessary accounting tasks. One of the helpful features is 'QuickBooks Payroll', which tremendously assists in the management of employees' paychecks, incentives, and benefits.Intuit issues fresh QB Payroll updates on a consistent basis, but many error codes can stop users from getting those updates. In this context, one of the major payroll update error codes is 'QuickBooks Error 12152', which is known to be highly troublesome for users.Here, various troubleshooting techniques are thoroughly discussed to rectify this technical problem on the system.

Relevant Causes That Can Surely Trigger '12152 QB Payroll Error Code'

You can easily bump into the '12152 QB Payroll Error Code' due to the major causes listed below:

Having misconfigured 'Internet Explorer' settings prevents the correct download of new QB Payroll service updates.

Not verifying the validity of the date and time on the user's computer can surely instigate this error code.

What Are the Reliable Techniques to Easily Root Out 'Payroll Update Error Message 12152 in QuickBooks Desktop'?

The most effective techniques that can eradicate 'Payroll Update Error Message 12152 in QuickBooks Desktop' are described as follows:

Technique 1: Instantly restore 'Advanced Settings' related to the 'Internet Explorer' browser on the computer

In this technique, the first major point is to launch the 'Internet Explorer' window & swiftly use the 'Tools' icon provided at the top-right corner to finally tap the 'Internet Options' tab.

Thereafter, instantly hop toward the 'Internet Options' window depicted on the screen and carefully choose the 'Advanced' tab on the same window so that you can press the 'Restore Advanced Settings' button.

Now, all the previous settings of the Internet Explorer browser shall be restored on the computer, and you will be able to tap the 'OK' button to implement the updated settings.

Next, easily obtain all the fresh QB Payroll service updates through your QB Desktop window on the computer.

Technique 2: Properly modify & update the 'Date and Time' settings provided on your computer

Just right-click the date and time icon given at the bottom-right corner of the Windows Desktop screen and carefully strike the 'Adjust Date/Time' icon to effectively acquire the 'Date and Time' window.

Now, simply tap the 'Change date and time' button shown on the 'Date and Time' window, and you shall obtain another window with the name 'Date and Time Settings' on the system's screen.

Just afterward, edit the required date and time provided on the 'Date and Time Settings' window, and you must strike the 'OK' button to successfully save the updated date and time on the computer.

Next, you have the correct date and time on the system & you will now be able to get all the payroll service updates via the QB window.

The techniques illustrated above are required to be used in the proper order to easily tackle QuickBooks Error 12152. For additional help, contact our QB Experts Team.