im Britney bitch!!!~ :)

y/n pov~

ummm........., I'm sitting in the principal's office after screaming at our vice principal for threatening to remove me from club activities if my grades didn't get better and saying my behavior was unacceptable 

-flashback-

" y/n Sugawara, I have called you into my office to talk about your grades and behavior, if you don't start improving in those 2 aspects we will have to remove you from club activities"

that means I can't be manager for Akaashi and bokuto , how can that happened, no no no 

"Sir, what a-are you saying you can't do that, right...?

"y/n I can and I will if u don't behave"

"YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT"

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SHOUTING AT ME"

"IM BRITNEY BITCH"

"go to the principal, you're expelled "

-end of flashback-

"y/n pls get ur stuff and go home, I'm calling your father"

father......., y him? pls dont!! I'm begging you!! i don't wanna die !!!!!

"sir can you not call him " I reply in I shy tone , "pls call my mother, ms.sugawara"

"sure" was all he said , he called my mom and told her what happened , I hope she comes to take me to Miyagi and I hope koshi comes!!!

short time skip~

15 minutes later the principle was done talking with my mom and gave the phone to me  "hi mom , its been long , father wont let me call you or go near Miyagi and he is a fucking drunk piece of shit, idk y I chose to stay with u instead , can you pls come take me there ,I cant take this anymore , I love my friends but now that I'm expelled I don't have a reason to stay , I can join karasuno as 2nd year"

"sure hon , ill be there tmrw , pack your bags and get ready to leave , don't tell your dad , love ya"

"ok , can you get koshi-kun?"

"I will, koshi will be happy to see u again"

"thanks mom"

I'm finally leaving my father , but also leaving yukie ,kaori ,bokuto and aakashi , my best friends, me , yukie and akaashi r 2nd years and bokuto-san and kaori-chan are 3rd years...

i gotta say my good byes.............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: sry short chapter , they will get better in the future after she meets noya , I promise. hope u like the book , baiii