Chapter 1 - Pranks

I was hanging out with my friends at Halloween night, we went house to house in our neighborhood having fun as teens. Later, after going around we went back to my place and went up to my room as my mother was cooking dinner.

A few minutes after dinner we all got bored and decided to watch a horror movie, and as we all sat on the couch, and cuddled up together one of my friend went to the kitchen and made popcorn.

We watch the movie while eating our popcorn... (Timeskip) We finally finished the movie so we all went back to my room and got bored again, then my friend thought of something

"Guys why don't we all make pranks, you know just to scare people for fun. It'll just be a harmless prank, what do you guys think?" Said my friend

Then another friend of mine then said "hmm, sure why not." She said

Me and my other friend agreed and we all thought of a scary prank...

We all then thought that we could scare my mom by pretending to summon a ghost... As we all set up the candles and lit them up we all then sat in a circle.

We started doing some weird chants and when my mother went up to check on us she was shocked and after seeing her face we all bursts out laughing.

"You should've seen your face mom." I said to her, it was pretty funny seeing her all sacred.

"That was not funny you guys." she said while taking a deep breath "Now come on down, i made midnight snacks."

We all went down to eat snacks but we forgot to turn the candles off.

"Hey, uhm did we turn the candles off?" My friend said.

"No, i forgot. Hang on" so i went back up to my room and saw all the candles off? But all the windows were closed no air could get in except for my AC, but we turned that off before going down.

"Uh, guys did any of you turn the candles off?" All my friends shook their heads. Hmm that's weird

I didn't mind it at first so i went back down. We were now enjoying our snacks then one of my friends said she forgot her phone upstairs, she was filming our night and forgot to turn it off.

"Hang on i'll be right back." She went upstairs and took her phone and went back down.

She turned her phone off and looks at the vid while i was sitting beside her and noticed her scared face so i asked.
"What's wrong, Ashley?"

I looked at her phone where  she paused it, the part where we were now laughing at my moms face, behind us my mirror there was a women standing staring at me. I couldn't see her face, but i could still see her pale skin, her long hair and white dress covered with blood... I was shocked. Then i told my mother and friends about it and they were starting to get scared so we all went up and checked... But the door was locked.

"Mom where's the key to my door?"
My mom hands me the keys and we all went in. The room was dark. Then suddenly one candle lit up, one near thee mirror then the lady we saw walks out with a bloody knife, she then charges towards my Mother.