night terrors

Rody comes to look around in a pit of pitch black. As his vision adjusts he sees a silhouette of his beloved ex, Manon. Just she doesn't seem right and on closer inspection she's just... Mangled and bloody.

   Rody jumps back at the sight not daring to move an inch closer in fear. Then slowly Vincent's silhouette comes into frame. Rody frozen in fear as he watches as the silhouette of Vince drags Manon off. Rody screams out for him to stop desperately wanting to see his ex-girlfriend once more until..."beep beep beep".

   Rody wakes up to his alarm clock annoyingly beeping. "Ughhh that was just a dream, when will these nightmares stop I'm tired" rody mumbles moving out of bed.

    Rody gets up and walks to put his work outfit on and get dressed to get to work before he's late. "Knowing Vince he'd probably cut my pay if I show up late again. " sighs rody. He heads out to get on his bike and get to La Guele de Saturne.

     Miraculously Rody got to work on time... Barely. As he walks in he sees Vince at his usual spot judging the chefs. "That's a stupid job we have to work our asses off while he just watches.Thats unfair." Thinks Rody. He knows if Vince heard him say that he'd be in deep shit. Rody gets set up when he sees Vince staring. (Haha get cliffhanged)