✰. 10

Do you wanna kiss?

Today you woke quiet happy. Happy was an understatement. You felt more lively today and in general just felt positive. Because you were in a great mood, you brought chocolate kisses for every single friend you have.

You left your house earlier than usual so you can plan the day at school. The plan was that you were going to go up to each friend individually and ask if they wanted a kiss to see their reaction. After they react is then you would give them the kiss.

You crossed the gates of school and made it to your locker to grab some notebooks for your classes. You were smiling, just thinking about the day.

"What has got you all happy?"

You threw the chocolates in your locker slammed it shut from fright. You looked at the voice and found Jamie leaning against the locker next to yours. You copied him and shrugged, "A girl can't be happy?"

He squinted his eyes at you playfully. "Not what I was implying. You're planning something."

"I'm not," you eyed him suspiciously, "...I'm not."

"Yes you are," he did the same thing and didn't plan on letting you leave until he found out what it was you were hiding.

Deciding to just start right now since he was already in front of you, you looked around the area just to make sure no one was around. You gulped, "Do you want a kiss?"

He looked at you, confused if what he heard was actually coming from your mouth, "What."

Trying so hard not to laugh, you passed it off as a nervous chuckle, "You want a kiss?"

He blinked and scratched his head awkwardly, "...No?" His ears were turning red the more he thought about your question.

Oh Alex would be devastated-

"You don't want a kiss?" You asked once more and pulled out the chocolate from your locker to show him.

"Oh! A chocolate kiss!" he laughed out of relief and felt his heart beat at a regular pace again. "Don't scare me like that, and sure, I do want one," he opened his palm and took the chocolate with a thanks.

"So is that what you were planning?" he spoke as he watched you put the chocolates in your bag.

"Yes, don't tell anyone okay?"

He made a signal to signify his lips were sealed, "I won't. I'll see you later." He moved away from the locker and went his own way to find his friends.

As with you, you closed your locker and went to one of yours classes to find your friend group and tell them about your plan.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

It was the second class of the day and you were thankful Nick was in your class. You and him sat together in the back of the class, talking and not doing any of the work, yet you two had the highest grades in the class.

"Pssst, Nick," you whispered while 'paying attention' to the lecture.

"Yeah?" He turned his head slightly to
look at you

"Do you want a kiss?"

"...What?"

You tried so hard not to laugh at his.
similar reaction to Jamies', "A kiss. Do
you want it?"

"...Yeah..." huh.

A pause filled the two as they stared at each other. You slowly picked up your pen and started to work on the work sheet that the teacher passed out at the start of class. Nick brought his attention to his paper and started working on the page. He broke out into a cold sweat realizing you
weren't doing anything. He said it as a joke, but he was worried you would be real about it and actually give him a kiss.