୨୧ 014

(Y/n)'s bedroom,Nighttime

(Y/n)'s bedroom,
Nighttime..

Third Person's POV

"Mom! Mom! Open the door!"

Kana stood at the door, her knuckles still echoing the urgency of her plea. (Y/n) hastily adjusted her bathrobe, a sense of concern enveloping her whilst she approached the door. She pulled it open, her eyebrows furrowed in worry as she met her daughter's gaze. Kana's expression was a tumult of emotions, concern etched across her features as if she carried the weight of the world on her shoulders.

"Mom, before you get yourself locked for hours with that bastard," Kana began, her voice trembling. She paused for a moment, as if gathering the courage to speak her mind. "I...have a confession to make."

(Y/n)'s heart skipped a beat at the gravity in her daughter's voice. Without a word, she reached out, gently grasping Kana's shoulders. "What happened, Kana?"

Kana hesitated for a moment, her eyes searching her mother's face for reassurance. Finding it there, she finally spoke, the tone of her voice rising, "Sacchan is coming over!"

(Y/n) paused in utter silence, her confusion deepened at Kana's behavior. Midnight visits were not typical occurrences for the teenage girl's best friend, especially for a young girl like Kana and Sakura. As she was about to voice her concerns, the sound of a car honking outside interrupted her thoughts.

Her (e/c) gaze flickered to the window, her mind racing with possibilities. Before the mother could question Kana further, her daughter's coy smile caught her attention. The pieces slowly started to click into place, and (Y/n) couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Kana.

"You told her about the chocolates?"

Realization dawned on her, and a small smile tugged at the corners of (Y/n)'s lips as she shook her head in defeat. "No wonder," she murmured, amusement lacing her voice as she recognized the mischievous glint in Kana's eyes.

(Y/n) descended the stairs, followed by Kana from behine, and the sound of a young girl's voice calling out Kana's name echoed through the entire building.

"KANA-CHAAAAAAN!"

(Y/n) saw Sakura, standing there with excitement written all over her face. "Good evening, Sacchan," (Y/n) exclaimed warmly, a bright smile lighting up her features as she approached the young girl. Sakura's eyes sparkled with happiness as she threw herself into a hug, her enthusiasm contagious.

"Hello, (Y/n)-san! I hope I'm not bothering you!" Sakura chimed, her voice filled with genuine apology even as her smile remained firmly in place.

"Not at all, sweetie," (Y/n) reassured her, returning the hug with gentle warmth. "What brings you here late at night?" She might have figured out the answer, but she wanted to hear it verbally from Sakura.