Slumber Party !! 🫂 + 💋- Info Page

After a long shift, Rody suggests to Vincent that they should have a slumber party with some friends! Vincent hesitantly agrees but under one condition; they have to stay at his place, not Rody's and it's pretty explanatory on why... The two telephone some colleagues/friends and Manon, (btw in this au, both Rody and Manon get over their relationship and are on good terms with one another, Manon don't need no man!) somebody starts to get bored and suggests that they all play 7 minutes in heaven, which all but Vincent agrees however majority wins (and I need plot). The game starts and nothing really happens until the bottle lands on Vincent [ who hasn't been picket yet] and Rody, disregarding the chef's remarks Manon pushes them into a closet!

Two endings-

My ending 😈 - When pushed into the closet, Vincent knocks at the door to let them out by the seven minute mark but Manon had already ran  off with the other invitees to get some drinks from a nearby club; leaving the two men alone. The atmosphere gets tense and Rody decides to make the first move, and Vincent thinks this would be a great use of time and there's no way he possibly would actually enjoy it...

Requested ending 😇 - The two just sit there for seven minutes and stare at one another awkwardly; the timer sounds and they leave, and join the others on the ground. The rest of the night is left to your imagination since I couldn't think of anyway to continue ! 🥳

..............................................
Little confusing for my ending but trust, once I write it out, it will make sense !!
Based on this comment, ty for the request btw !

Little confusing for my ending but trust, once I write it out, it will make sense !!Based on this comment, ty for the request btw !