Scratch Scratch.....

CREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK

"EHHHHHHHH!!! Y/N! Sugar plum! Get away from that box there's a-"

......

What?

Is Tanjiro serious?

Walking around with not one amazingly nice, attractive, sweet, adorable girl, but TWO?!

I swear... I'll end him! This is punishable by DEATH!

"Tanjiro Kamado! I'm going to rip your throat out! While you were all lovey dovey with two cute girls and on cloud nine I was getting the absolute shit beat out of me by that boar!  DIE!"

"wait it's not like that! Nezuko is my-"

Thwak!

"Both of yous shut up. I can't sleep! And gimme back my pillow." Inosuke grumbles.

"YOU THREW IT AT ME!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You sit and give Nezuko french plaits, humming a soft tune as she falls asleep.

Tanjiro is busy tending to Zenitsu bump that's on his forehead from Inosuke throwing a pillow at him.

"Y/N?"  Tanjiro whispers, careful not to wake Nezuko up.

"Hm?" You turn to Tanjiro, laying Nezuko's head down with her freshly plaited hair onto your lap.

"Thank you, I like Nezuko's hair." Tanjiro smiles softly, pointing to Nezuko's hair so you understand.

You smile at him and beckon for him to come over.

Tanjiro does, albeit confused. Maybe you want him to take Nezuko off of you. I mean, it's understandable, Nezuko is a demon.

After explaining everything to a furious Zenitsu and a grumpy Inosuke, he was very surprised at how calm you were with the situation.

He can't help but feel bad. He found you lost in the snow, and you have to comprehend demons exist without being able to communicate? It must be terrifying.

You pull Tanjiro over, his back nearly pressed against your front, playing with his hair.

Tanjiro's face goes as red as his hair, maybe even redder.

He's never really talked to many girls, even though you don't really talk since you don't understand eachother, but, he feels so safe around you already.

His eyes drift over to Inosuke and Zenitsu, who are both sleeping.

Somehow he feels guilty for spending time with you? He should be focusing on training, plus, Zenitsu seemed quite angry at him for spending with you.

But...

He likes spending time with you. So he'll just enjoy himself..

You start playing with his hair, plaiting his hair in french braids just like with Nezuko.

Slowly, Tanjiro feels himself falling asleep as well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You wake up with Tanjiro and Nezuko laying both laying on top of you, tanjiro's head on your chest and Nezuko on your thighs.

You yawn and slowly get up, careful not to disturb them both.

You remember the old lady saying something about there being a shower, and you felt really greasy so you decided to get one.

You quietly make your way to the shower, getting towels and turn it on.

As you shower, you start to think of some things.

how the hell are you here?

I mean demon slayer? Really? Just no way! You must be lucid dreaming.

If you are, you should make the most of it, right? Screw laws!

Also, if this is real..

How the hell are you going to save everyone?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ Taisho era secrets ~

Tanjiro really likes spending time with you.

Inosuke saw you plaiting everyone's hair, he was fake sleeping.

Inosuke wants you to plait his hair too.

Nezuko is really happy to finally get to see you.

Nezuko hates Zenitsu for breathing in your presence.

Nezuko and Zenitsu have a rivalry for you.

~ 964 words🥀

not proofread, teehee