eight

three weeks passed by.

willow and harry haven't seen each other in two weeks due to the move of harry's spot across the street.

she didn't know where he went, or why he didn't tell willow why he decided to move his location.

school is coming close to an end and soon willow will be leaving for college. therefore, willow wanted to spend as much time with harry that she could.

it was late, approximately around 3 am and willow decided to go to the cafe again. the cafe where harry and willow stayed at for hours, the cafe where harry told willow about his past, the cafe where willow told harry about her problems and they just sat there and listened and laughed and maybe even cried.

she entered the cafe and sat herself down in a booth and got out her journal and started to write.

"may i take your order? do you want to start off with a drink?"

willow looked up from her journal and was shocked - in fact, shocked is an understatement. she was astonished.

"harry?"

he was wearing a red apron over new black jeans, and a light colored flannel where you could see his tattoos through the top. a notepad was hanging out of the apron and harry took it out with a pen and asked,

"would you like to start off with a drink?"

he was smirking, he looked proud of himself. willow was proud of him too.

"hazelnut latte art please."

"great choice, i'll be back with your drink."

willow returned to writing in her journal. she wrote poems, and quickly she jotted down, "to those who stay put, the world is an imaginary place. but to the movers, the makers, and the shakers, the world is all around them. an endless invitation."

"your drink." harry said as she set willow's drink on the table.

"thank you."

"actually, i could use a break right now." harry said as he sat across the booth from willow.

"how have you been?" harry asked.

"that's what you ask me?"

"uh, how's the coffee?"

"you idiot! so much has happened in an amount of three weeks, you have a job now! when did that happen? how?"

he laughed, and it was a beautiful one. his eyes crinkled and his dimples were deep into his cheeks and his smile was bright.

"well, the day you came in here and i told you about my past, i was actually filling in my application. i over heard one of the workers talking about how they needed someone to work the night shifts. when you were at school one day i came in the morning and asked if they would take me. the boss was hesitant at first, but i told him about how i had scholarships and stuff like that and he gave in. one week ago i came in for my interview and two days later i came back in to get a coffee, they told me they didn't know how to contact me because i don't have a phone but they said it was destiny that i came and well, i got the job! obviously."

"aw harry i'm so - i just i'm very happy and proud of you." willow smiled and it stayed on her face the whole night. the two stayed and talked for an hour, catching up on what happened over three weeks. laughter filled the cafe, and sarcasm of course.

"where are you staying now?" willow asked.

"the hotel two streets down. one night is thirty two dollars."

"i see, i kind of miss seeing you next to a dumpster." willow said and harry laughed.

"and when do your shifts start and end?"

"it changes, whenever someone calls out i take their spot but i usually work night shifts, like right now. my shifts on weekdays start from 2 pm to 8 pm but i get paid more over time so i stay and work until i'm about to fall asleep. my shifts on weekends start at 4 pm and end at 9 pm. again, i work overtime."

"wow, and you're happy?"

"very. i thought i forgot how happiness felt. but now that i have a job, and you as support, i remember how happiness feels like."

willow smiled, finished her coffee and gave him a five dollar tip.

"i have to go back home now harry, i have to wake up for school in two hours."

"i'll see you later, yeah?"

"of course."

"alright, bye. have a nice day and come again!" harry said in a playful voice.

willow opened the door to walk out but turned around when harry called out her name.

"remember in the letter when i said i wouldn't let you down? well, this is what i meant. it's only the beginning, actually."