Chapter III: Interactions

Start from the beginning

Cora: Hey there!

Alex: Hey.

Cora: I'm Cora. Ryan's girlfriend. We've been dating for two years now.

Alex: That's cool. Nice to meet you, I'm Alex.

Cora smiled at him and shook his hand as she told Ryan that she needed to go to work as he nodded and Jade got inside the car. Ryan told Alex that he needed to go now as Ryan walked towards the car and entered it as he began driving away.

Alex was looking around until he looked at his phone and found the location of the convenience store as he decided to walk towards the store.

Twenty minutes later

Alex made it to the convenience store as he entered the store and brought some snacks along with soda as he was gonna walk towards the cashier until he saw something happening.

He saw a group of bullies pushing someone and provoking them as Alex saw them laughing before they kicked the man down and left the store.

Alex walked towards the cashier and gave him the items as he scanned the items and told him the total price. Ambrose gave him the money and put the grocery inside the bag before he left the store.

Alex continued walking away until he saw the same group of bullies standing in front of him as they began speaking to him.

Terry: Hey. Can we speak to you for a few minutes?

Alex: No.

Suddenly the group stopped him from walking forward as Ambrose stared at them before they continued speaking to him.

Billy: Come on, buddy. Its only for a few minutes then you can walk away.

Alex was staring at them until they continued speaking to him.

Stacy: We're seniors and we've been practicing for a show for a whole year now.

Margo: We were wondering if you can buy us a six pack beers.

Terry: It's only for us. That's all, buddy.

Alex: No.

Terry: Woah! Woah! No? Like that's all your gonna say.

Alex had rage boiling in his blood as he was trying to control his anger and wanted to walk away but Billy pushed him back as Ambrose looked at them.

Terry: Listen here buddy. I'll count to three. If you don't buy us those packs.

Billy: We're gonna beat the living hell out of you.

Stacy: [Laughs] And then we'll post it on social media.

Margo: [Smiles] Make the right choice.

Alex: [Looks at Terry]. . . . . Listen asshole. I'm not buying you s***. I'm gonna count to two. If all of you don't f*** off then the consequences are gonna be severe.

They laughed at what Alex said as Ambrose dropped the bag and kick Terry, causing him to fall down on the ground.