Chapter II: New Beginning

September 30 2023

Haddonfield, Illinois is a town located in Warren County. The town today is a thriving community with a historical downtown area that offers residents tons of specialty shops, while large Victorian homes dot the rest of the area. Farms cover the outskirts of town. The time was one twenty eight p.m as someone was looking at some files on the front desk in the Haddonfield Memorial Hospital as she continued looking at the files.

m as someone was looking at some files on the front desk in the Haddonfield Memorial Hospital as she continued looking at the files

Her name is Allyson Nelson. She is the daughter of Ray and Karen Nelson and the granddaughter of Laurie Strode. However she and her family never got along with her due to Laurie's obsession with the Boogeyman and having this fear that he will come back. Allyson and her family tried everything to help Laurie move on but she refuses, stating that he will return. For the last two years, Allyson has been working as a nurse at the Haddonfield Memorial Hospital.

Allyson continued looking at the files and was thinking about something until she heard someone speaking to her as she turned around and saw who it was.

Her name is Anne Winters. She is a nurse at the Haddonfield Memorial Hospital and Allyson's best friend. She is Sebastian's girlfriend and they have been dating for two years now.

Anne: Hey Allyson. What are you up too?

Allyson: Nothing much. Just rearranging some files. Why? What's up?

Anne: Oh nothing. I was just looking for you. You should take a break and eat something.

Allyson: I'll do that.

Anne nodded as both of them began making their way towards the cafeteria while talking to each other.

Allyson: How's Sebastian?

Anne: He's doing alright. He's focusing on his new music album while taking care of his online business.

Allyson: That's good to hear.

Anne: What about you? How's your family doing?

Allyson: They're doing alright.

Anne: That's good to hear, how's your grandmother?