TATI IS HOME

Vini and theo and julia and junior are in the dining room and vini says auntie what mom did to us was wrong and junior says and for you to learn you are young but when you have more sense you will see that messing with other people's feelings It's not good, plus six, two of them don't have a phone and they say, Auntie, what are we going to do and she says, let's help around the house and they're going to look for something to do until they're old enough to work with their mother and father and Julia says mother and father Teddy She called him for help with his History creations and I accepted, I really like History and she says that's good and Junior says daughter, you two are going to be very famous and Julia says his mother is helping him a lot and Tati says what is the dream his own daughter and making his story arrives in the audiovisual markethe arrives in seoul and sees what is seoul and the capital of south korea and he says cool and junior says cool and my favorite star he has and julia says yes and from a kpop group and your mother says, look, daughter, your father and I believe in your potential, you two will win together and Julia says, thank you, mother and father, now go to sleep until tomorrow and your mother says, good night, daughter.