1st encounter

12:26, 19th September 2021

The children rushed into the lunch hall as tables felt accomplished, as of course being promoted once more into the upper class of, '6C'.

The children of the class sat in their rows and friend groups. Though. There was this specific group of pupils which all seemed quite immature.

As they sat, the table shook and creaked due to the old clogs twisting, from many years and generations of children continuously sit every lunch, 5 times a week munch away twisting and turning the seats trying to talk to every-one on each side of them.

There sat on-top of the table, a sign in which represents the class of 6C. Due to the movement of the children, it fell into the in-between of the platform, therefore giving the rather insufferable younger individuals quite a silly idea.

Despite only knowing each-other for a couple minutes of the day, the 6C sign and the table were getting on splendid before the students had the decision made in their head of what they were going to proceed with later on during lunch.

As they get their consumables out, ate, chatted and etcetera, they decided to act on their supposed idea. One or two people decide to hold the sign and put it through the crack of the table, like a learning skier which had absolutely no sense of direction, going unexpectedly quick and unfortunately and frantically falling down a canyon covered by the snow and compact ice shreds.

The sign of course fell due to the releasing of their hands. However, it gave table a sense of pleasure which was slowly consumed by confusing of why the pupils would purposely knock the sign down, lying on the face of the classes lettering with no reasoning to their actions. What did the sign do to them!

Later on, of course, table will definitely find out why. If they would rather want to or not, the children are the individuals in which decide what happens in the situation here.