Chapter 27

[After the school]

"Sunbae! You don't have much classes left, right?" Eunchae asked. Both of them were returning home on foot. They were taking a stroll around while talking.

"Hm, why?" Soobin asked. His hands were in his pockets and he was walking very slowly.

"Um... you know... um... how many days do you have left?" After hesitating for a while, Eunchae asked because she couldn't bring up the subject she wanted to talk about.

"About one month. Why?" Soobin asked. Though he was absent minded, he was replying to his junior gently.

"So, I won't be able to see you after a month, right?" Eunchae asked as if she was quite disappointed by the fact.

"Whatttt!" Soobin laughed embarrassedly. He stopped walking and seeing him, Eunchae also stopped. He looked at his junior, but she couldn't look at Soobin as she was feeling very shy.

"You sound like you're gonna propose me or something! Hahaha!" Soobin laughed because he was feeling awkward and he tried to make the girl understand that there was no feelings in him for the girl.

"No! I mean! I was gonna propose you! But how did you know? Why do you guys think a girl only can propose to a boy about her feelings? Can't it be something else?" Eunchae looked at Soobin and her eyes were telling that she had some serious matter to talk about. She no longer felt shy all of a sudden.

"Uh! My bad! If I offended you!" Soobin got scared for a moment so he thought he better listen to her first.

"I mean, I like you! Not as a lover, but as a big brother. And you're the only Sunbae who talks to me so nicely that if I got into trouble with something, I can only go to you. You know I'm bad at studying and I need someone to help me with my studies." Eunchae said in a serious way.

"Hmm." Soobin nodded and agreed with her.

"Okay, I won't beat around the bush anymore. I want to tell you, I mean ask you if you'd like to be my teacher." Eunchae said at last what she wanted to say.

"Eunchae-ah! I'm not that good at studying either! Moreover, I have exams within a month so I'm afraid I can't help you. Would you mind if I recommend someone else to help you?" Soobin asked with a soft smile.

"Uh! I understand! But no thanks! My mom already appointed someone. So, I thought I could reject the teacher if you'd agree to tutor me." Eunchae smiled, but it was clear that she wasn't delighted.

"Teacher? She hired a teacher for you? A professional one?" Soobin was a little curious so he asked.

"Um. I heard he used to be one of the teachers in our school. But he transferred school some years ago and now he's in a very dignified school. My mom hired him, but you know I'm not feeling comfortable. Though I haven't met him yet, I don't know why I have mixed feelings about it." Eunchae sighed as she didn't know what she should do.

"Uh! Don't worry! Everything is gonna be fine! You just need to focus on your study and stop spending most of your time on the phone. And set a goal for yourself. I'm not saying you should decide what you're going to do in the future. But you should determine how you'd perform in your next exam. If you do so, you can definitely focus on your subjects and then you'll see that it's not that hard to study.

And as for the tutor, he can only guide you. So, it's you who needs to do the things on your own. Don't worry! I hope the teacher you're gonna meet is a nice person. And if you need any help, feel free to call me anytime! I might not be available right at the moment, but I'll try my best to call you back as soon as possible." Soobin advised her like a philosopher. But in reply, Eunchae didn't say anything but sighed once again and nodded as if she got what Soobin was trying to say.

"Sunbae! Did you ever get a tutor for yourself?" Eunchae asked curiously.

"Why? I didn't need anyone!" Soobin replied smilingly.

"How? I mean, nobody can be so smart that they'd understand the theories or formulas from the beginning. They need some guidance. Don't you think so? Then, how did you master everything without taking help from anyone?" Eunchae asked and looked at Soobin as if she was asking her own brother.

"Who said I didn't need help? Of course I took help! Because I'm really attentive in my classes! So.....you got what I'm saying, right?" Soobin mocked her because he knew the girl wasn't very attentive to her class.

"How can you say so? I'm trying!" Eunchae pouted cutely and acted sullen.

"Yeah yeah! Keep trying! You'll succeed one day!" Soobin chuckled and started walking seriously.
____________________________

After he came back home, he saw the light of his house wasn't on. He understood the guy left though he hoped for his staying. He turned on the light of his room, but he was astonished for a moment because his table was full of delicious dishes and desserts. He understood right away who had done this. When did he prepare all the dishes? Soobin wondered. His face beamed with joy though he was surprised. He put the bag off from his shoulder and took out his phone. He called Yeonjun as soon as he could, but there was no response from the other side. The room was filled with the delicious scents and as it reached Soobin's nose, he felt hungry.

Should he eat? But was everything for him? What if he had a misunderstanding? And even if it was all for him, he can't just go and eat them all by himself! He should call the person who prepared them to join him! Soobin was confused about what he should do.

Soobin went to his room, but when he turned the lights on, he saw the most beautiful scenery for the day. He saw Yeonjun was on his bed. And he was sleeping soundly. He was looking beautiful rather than handsome. As if a sleeping princess was sleeping on his bed who was waiting for the prince to kiss on the lips. Seeing Yeonjun like this, Soobin was tempted for a moment more than the dishes kept on the table. He gulped and went towards Yeonjun. He sat beside and kept looking at Yeonjun.

"Why're you doing this to me? I'm fine on my own. And we're not less than any strangers though you forced me to become your friend. So, why? Why do you keep showing me hope? I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but I'll surely go crazy if you keep doing things like this. Say, am I worthy of being your friend? I don't know if you're a nice guy or not. All I know is you treat me nice and that's why I'm afraid I won't be able to return your great kindness. I'm afraid one day you'll despise me. And I won't be able to bear it anymore. So, can I beg for one thing? Don't come so close to me. It won't be unbearable to me." Soobin talked with a very low voice so that he wouldn't interrupt Yeonjun's sleep.

His hand automatically approached Yeonjun's sexy lips and he brushed his thumb on the pair of lips. Then, Soobin stood up and went to the washroom to freshen up.

Yeonjun opened his eyes, being flabbergasted for a moment. He felt his heart beating very fast as he touched his lips and remembered the soft touch of Soobin's hand.