Chapter 1

"The person who the both of you are going to pick up isn't a regular person." Said the chairman as he sat talking to the two males.

"The both of you will be rostering as his bodyguard throughout his stay here, but there are also other arrangements you's will be in charge of handling."

The blonde and Brunette men nodded their heads interested about the person the chairman has assigned them to look after so diligently to the point he has a whole timetable dedicated to the needs of this man.

"I expect the two of you to carefully read over this chart and ensure that everything on this schedule is strictly enforced."

The chairman said as a worker lied the schedule down alongside a huge heavy box.

The two males nodded again staring curiously at the big black box presented.

"Now there is one very important order you must follow no matter what. "

The two males listened in intently.

"Unless I say otherwise. You must never stray from the schedule given to you. And you must not let him involve himself in any sexual or drug related activities."

Gun and Goo both shared puzzled looks at the end of the older man's statement.

"You want us to cockblock this guy hahaha!" Said Goo in a fits of laughter.

Gun kept a composed stature but was still perplexed over the chairman's orders.

Who is this guy for the boss to assign both I and Goo as his bodyguard

The chairman still had a serious face as he continued. "If the male refuses to comply with the schedule or the orders I've given you I want you to bring him to me immediately."

He said before finally dismissing the two.

The two males went to the car heading to the airport to pick up said male.

"These are the 6 pills you guys must give him every hour. This powder must be given to him every hour and a half. And he must be restricted to 6 joints a day, not back to back, must be within a 2 hour break. And a maximum of 8 cigarettes a day. Any sexual activity must be strictly business and no other drugs should be used by him other then the ones we give according to the schedule. Alcohol intake must also be monitored " Goo read out the schedule as Gun drove listening in.

"Who tf is this guy?!" Said Goo shocked.

Goo peered inside the heavy large box as he saw countless of pills, powder in clear backs, many types of cannibis, and a few needles.

"How is this guy still alive taking all this shit?!" Goo yelled in shock again.

Gun glanced down at the box also slightly taken aback at the contents inside.

"It's none of our business. We just have to stick to the schedule. No sex and no other drugs other than these for the guy." Gun said focusing on the road.

"Damn I bet he's a real crack head. I wonder what the chairman's business with him is. If he's taking it this serious.." Goo said still reading over the schedule listing the amount of grams in each drug.

Gun nodded in agreement as he continued driving.

At the airport

Gun and Goo waited in the VIP lounge at the private airport waiting for the males private jet to land.

35 minutes later.

"hey wasn't his flight supposed to be in 20 minutes ago." Goo said annoyed sitting on the couch eating exotic food.

Gun glanced at him annoyed, "just be patient or wait in the car."

Goo looked at him annoyed too before going back to watching his movie.

1 hour later.

"Nah this is getting so annoying where is this bastard!" Goo yelled in annoyance.

Gun was also getting impatient too as the workers came up to the two vip guests.

"Is there anything you need Mr Jong."

"Yes. Do you know when private jet flight 282 from Los Angeles, America will be landing."

"Oh yes. Mr L/n's plane landed an hour ago after both of you's got here, sir."

"What?!" Goo yelled irritated.

"We've been waiting for nothing. Fuck." Goo cursed.

Gun also looked frustrated as he asked the president of the private airlines if they knew were the man had went.

The president gathered all his workers  scolding them for their lack of due diligence with their VIP guests.

He then asked if they knew were M/n left to.

One of the doorman spoke up and said that the male asked him for directions to a good bar and so he told the two males where he thinks M/n may have went.

"Fuck I haven't even met this guy and he's already a hassle." Goo said getting in the car.

Gun "tsk" in agreement as they drove to the location.

They were driving down a quiet neighbourhood when they heard a loud noise coming from a crowd.

"Do you hear that Gun."

"Shut up and focus on trying to find this bar."

Goo rolled his eyes looking at the crowd formed in the distance.

They appeared to be running.. No!  they are chasing.. someone

Goo curiously  looked down at the profile given to them on the man they are supposed to be looking after.

The photo of the man was there and he must admit that this guy was really handsome, but as he looked up again the sound was getting louder as he saw the crowd speeding up towards their direction.

Gun didn't notice as he was too busy slowly driving past each building trying to identify the bar. So as Gun was looking out his window, Goo was looking straight ahead.

Hey that half-naked guy running from that crowd kinda looks like this guy.

Goo thought looking down at M/n's profile.

As the crowd suddenly started getting closer and closer to them he looked at the photo in his hand then the half naked man running from the angry mob.

Goo suddenly started hitting Gun.

"What the- fuck off piss hair."

"G-Gun that's him! That's him!"

Gun looked straight ahead and saw a tall and muscular half naked man running from an angry mob of middle age women.

The man jumped high from building to building avoiding the items the mob threw at him.

Gun and Goo stared at him in shock.

What the fuck

The two shared in thought.

All of a sudden the sound of glass breaking could be heard as the said male swiftly jumped through the window of the backseat.

"Drive."