Weekend And Emergency

Waking from my sleep from this stupid alarm of mine..
I rubbed my eyes and my eyes automatically go towards the direction of my clock and crappp!!!

It's 2:00p.m in noon

I slept for too long but it was worth
Getting up from my bed straight towards the bathroom, I did my daily routine and wear some comfortable pajymas cause today I've no shift apart from the emergency..

I cooked my breakfast of avocado toast and strawberry smoothie, I cook delicious.. Settling myself on my couch in front of my T.V I open the Netflix and started to watch some kdrama, I likes to watch some romantic types of kdrams, I'm an romantic person believes in Romeo and Juliet yes In this new generation I believe in these types of stories..

Waking up from my beautiful sleep from my stupid phone's ringing. It's Aera
I don't know how I ended up sleeping for straight 3 hours ,Guess I was too tired.

"Hello" I waited for the response

"Hello Y/N ,Come fast at the hospital there is an emergency, He is loosing so much blood and we're not able to stop his bleeding come fast" she told me

"I'll be there in 15 minutes " I cut the call and start to change my outfit and yes my apartment and hospital is not so far it takes only 10-15 minutes to reach..

I change my outfit in hospital's

And drove off to the hospital.

"Is there is someone powerful figure coming in the hospital ,I don't think so then why there is so many black cars and guards are surrounded around the whole hospital "
I thought to myself while parking my car in the parking lot.

Coming out of my car, I glance at my continually ringing phone, Aera is calling me picking up her phone she hurriedly ask me ..

"Y/N Where are you?  How many minutes more it will takes to reach?

"I'm at the hospital's parking lot. coming!!" I told her she cut my call without saying another word and she was sounding like she is scared but why??

I enter the hospital's emergency area and whole area is covered from black attire bodyguards, And there She is standing talking not talking like begging, I walk closer to her she look at me and then said something to the men she was talking earlier and hurriedly come to me

"Y/N let's go"
"Yup"
While walking through the OT she starts  talking to me
"Y/N" she say
I humm as a response she take me to the corner and tell me

"Y/N please save him, If he will not able to survive then we will not able to see tomorrow'sky "
"What are you saying Aera ,I'm not getting any of your words "
"Just save him everyone's life is depends on you " She told me and get back towards the OT

"Why is she is behaving like this" I thought to myself, Anyway let's go

I enter the OT and the muscular men is laying on the stretcher his face features is memrizing but I think He got a shot in his heart and his bleeding is not stopping.

"Get me the knife " I ask the nurse she handed to me.
I took out the bullet from his heart and after doing some stitches ,finally the surgery is successful,

After doing his surgery we shift him to the V.I.P room of the hospital still I don't know who is he? but that's not matters to me, It's not my work.

I don't know why but Aera and others seems to be so happy for the surgery and this is seems too odd because their happiness is seems like they got something precious treasure of their life.

I come out of the OT to change my surgery 's attire in normal hospital's  outfit..
I think, Now I need to stay at the hospital cause today I've no plans for the evening,

"Miss Y/N" I turn around to find a Men standing with all black attire and wtf carrying a gun!!!
"Is this real " I thought to myself obviously stupid he is not looking like he is carrying a toy gun, it's freaking real!!!
"Yes" I reply to him
" We need to talk " he told me

Hey beautiful ! What do you think who is the men admitted in the hospital?
And who is the men wants to talk with Y/N?
Comment down your thoughts, I'll be updating soon.