one of the girls walk in on you making out

"I'm so happy you're here. I've missed you like crazy." Natty whispered against your lips.

You couldn't help but smile into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around her neck and pulled her closer to you.

"Me too, baby." You said before pulling away to lovingly kiss her neck.

The dorm is empty since the girls all left to go and get some food.

So, while you'd usually insist on going to Natty's room to make out with her there, you know that you both have some time before they come back which lets you relax and get caught up in making out with Natty in the kitchen.

You're on the countertop as Natty stays close to you, currently basking in the bliss you're bringing her as you kiss her neck.

"I love you so much," She breathlessly spoke before she cupped your cheeks in her hands and put her lips back on yours.

It was passionate and steamy, both of you making it clear with each feverish kiss that you were craving each other.

Her hands traveled across your body and quickly slipped beneath your shirt to caress your skin.

She smirked against your lips when you said her name before she tugged at the hem of your shirt to wordlessly ask if she could take it off.

"Take it off." You mumbled against her lips, to which she nodded and pulled away to pull your shirt over your head.

She tossed it across the room, letting it land somewhere near the doorway before she continued kissing you.

"I love you." You said softly.

"I love you too." She replied before pulling away to kiss your jaw. "You're so beautiful."

Her words made your heart skip a beat.

"You're even more beautiful." You said as you tilted your head back, lost in her kisses as she began to let her lips brush against your neck.

And when she reached that one sensitive spot on your neck, you turned into putty in her hands.

"Oh, Natty," You sighed blissfully.

"That's my girl." She whispered. "I love it when my name leaves your lips like that."

You let it fall from your lips once more and she tightened her grip on your sides as she realized that you were doing it on purpose, wanting her to feel as amazing as she makes you feel.

"Maybe we should go to my room." She suggested. "I know we have some time before they return but that would give us more space."

You liked the idea.

But pulling away from her lips long enough to go there was easier said than done.

"I can't get enough of you." You said breathlessly. "Kiss me again."

She put her lips back on yours as you began to lift her shirt slightly, wanting it to join yours on the floor, wherever it was.

But just as Natty pulled away to let you take it off and toss it across the room, you both heard a gasp come from nearby.

You both looked to the doorway to find Julie standing there.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt!" She said.

"What are you doing back already? Are Belle and Haneul with you too?"

"No. They're at the restaurant. We went to a place just a couple blocks away but I forgot my wallet." She said before keeping her head down and walking over to the other counter across from you and Natty to grab her wallet. "I'll leave now!"

She hurried to the doorway to head out of the room and then the dorm altogether.

But she froze and cleared her throat.

"Everything alright, Julie?" You asked.

"Yeah. Just suggesting that, perhaps, you two go to Natty's room. We'll still be a little while but I can keep Hanuel out of there when we get back for a bit."

"I think I suggested that a few minutes ago but someone was a bit too-"

"I don't need to hear the rest of that sentence!" Julie interrupted Natty.

"Right." Natty chuckled. "Don't worry, we'll go there now."

"Okay," Julie said. "See you later. Have fun. But not too much fun!"

Natty rolled her eyes at her friend and helped you off the counter before you went to head to Natty's room, only for Julie to stop you.

"You might want to take this with you." She said before tossing your shirt across the room and then hurrying out of the dorm.

"That was embarrassing." You groaned.

"Yeah." Natty agreed before hugging you from behind as you picked up your shirt. "Now, come on, let's continue where we left off... in private, this time."