The beginning

*<No one's POV>*
Shiyu was studying in the Alreda junior high, she was a loner to say the least, she was a very happy and bubbly person but was to scared to talk to anyone since she though that they will be wierded out by her and they will call her quirk a "villans quirk", since they were scared of her but if not that they might call her quirkless since she was a late bloomer and she almost never used her quirk, she bearly talked to anyone but she knew some of her classmates.

Next to her was seated a green haired boy called izuku midoria, he was quirkless but she didn't mind that, she almost never talked to him since he was usually being bullied by a angry looking pomeranian who had en explosive quirk along with his personality, his name is Bakugo Katsuki, she never really liked him that much, she was very scared of him since if she said a word the angry blond would look at her with distain.

She felt really bad for Midoria, since she saw how he got tormented every day, she also felt very guilty for not being able to stand up for him, but she was to scared to do something. One day things escalated to fast, katsuki holding Midoria's note book blowing it up, she didn't know what bakugo was bulling midoria about this time, but she only heard bakugo say "So dont apply to U.A, nerd"

*<Shiyu Pov>*

'Was midoria-kun going to apply to U.A?! I want to belive in him but hes got no chance, well nither do I but hes got even less chance than me' i thought to myself.

I look over at Midoria, he was at the verg of tears, Bakugo had thrown Midoria's notebook out the window, i look at the notebook that had fallen to the water, i felt so bad for Midoria, i had to do something, so i activated my quirk "stage 1" i mummbled, i only had summoned 4 of my puppets, i ordered them to go get Midoria's notebook back, the jumped out the window themselves, grabed the notebook and went back to the classroom, one they were here Bakugo was already gone. I picked up the soaking wet notebook and gave it back to midoria-san, "here, im sorry for not being able to defent you Midoria-san" i said extending my arms and looking down at the floor, "huh-,
Watabane-sama, thank you so much, you didn't have to" Midoria said with tears in his eyes, "but i had to, you were getting bullied and i just stood back doing nothing, im so sorry for not being able to help you" i said almost screaming "also, please you can call me Shiyu" i said.

"Thank you Shiyu-sama" the green haired boy said begining to cry, I look at the boy and i start to panic thinking i did something wrong, i grab my backpack and take something out, "h-here, please stop crying" i pass him a handkerchief looking worried for the boy "did i do something wrong Midoria-san? Please tell me if i did" i said in a panic. "No Shiyu-sama, the opposite, you are to kind, thank you" the broccoli looking boy said grabbing the handkerchief sniffling, i took a sigh of relief.

We said our goodbye's and i left first, on my way home i was very happy, jumping up and down the street 'I finally managed to talk with someone'

                        -<CRACK>-
(A/N)
I finally finished the 1 chapter
( ̄▽ ̄)V, i hoped you liked it, if you have any suggestions please feel free to ask :).