School

8:13 AM          
                                                                 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦,𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

"𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐨" Malani said struggling trying to open her locker as she was already late.

"𝐘𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧?" Someone asked.

"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐟-" Lani started before she realized it was her childhood bestfriend "𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐄" she said as she gave ddot a hug.

"𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐡" Ddot said while hugging her back "𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" he said opening her locker for her.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐡" she thanked him before heading back to class.

"𝐘𝐨𝐨" she heard someone say while she was walking around so she turned around and saw some light skin dude dab ddot up. She thought he was hot but she quickly turned around when she saw he looked at her.

"𝐘𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?" The dude asked ddot as he pointed at lani.   "𝐎𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐢." Ddot replied
"𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐢, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 & 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭." The dude said, causing ddot to laugh.

" The dude said, causing ddot to laugh

(Her fit)

After that period, it was lunch time and Sky, & Ddot were in line waiting for their turn while Lani was already sitting at their table waiting for them since she brung her own lunch.

They eventually came to the table, bringing another dude along with them, the dude that dapped up Ddot earlier.

"𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐚 𝐝𝐝" Ddot said pointing to beside him

"𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐝." Lani said smiling at him
"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐡" he replied with a smile aswell

"𝐎𝐮𝐮 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲!!" Sky said laughing, making everyone else laugh aswell

Everyone was talking having a good time talking while dd and lani were making eye contact the whole time, not saying a word to each other

Eventually, lunch was over but everyone had a class together after that, including notti.(idk what they were thinkin w ts smh)

Lani was sitting with dd on the right of her, sky on the left, ddot beside sky, and notti beside dd.

They all were laughing the whole time and making jokes. Every time lani laughed, everyone turned around and looked at her because she laughed loud asf.