✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓉⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

(btw you can get the symbols and headers I use in my previous book for all my kawaii writers out there!! 🤭🤭)

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

reason one!! - it is so uncanonically incorrect it makes me want to vomit all of my bowels up. not only does every upper moon AND muzan hate doma, but its clear kokushibo does too. he docent even look at him when doma is trying to hit up a conversation towards him. it's not even sense-making in any scenario. how do you even come to the conclusion that they'd even remotely like eahcother??? doma has no emotion, and its clear that kokushibo hates doma with a burning passion. 

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 

reason two!! - "oh, its not canon, they're cute together!" buy a (heavyweight) rope from your local Home Depot and- never mind. its not even cute, dude. not only are they nothing alike, (its like fire and ice. they just don't go together at all.) ill call my therapist for you, and a therapist for my therapist, as she'll need it after hearing all that brain rot garbage coming out of that mouth of yours.

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

reason three!! - "oh, kokushibo defended doma against akaza though!" no dumbass, you're just acoustic. kokushibo clearly stated these following words, which not to mention, were the only words he decided to spit to braindead doma: "its not for your benefit that I chose to speak. it disrupts the heirarchy, which, in turn, heaths insubordination to ones rank. its unacceptable." which makes a lot of sense, as kokushibo hubby muzan let him create the heirarchy for the upper ranks in the first place. no wonder hes mad at akaza for disrupting it, and didn't hesitate to mention that he wasnt even defending doma in the first place, just scolding akaza (r u restarded?) 

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

reason five!! - im 99% sure, after reading it from a few trusted sources (and no, one of them is not called "trust me bro" for you information) that kokushibo quite literally suggested to muzan himself that when doma was achieved, he not be included in the upper rankings, due to his disruption, incompetence, immaturity, and disrespect he holds to the rest of the ranks, and its even clear that doma does fear kokushibo to an extent. 

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 

reason six!! - the shippers (at least all of the ones ive encountered atp) fucking suck DICK. (will be included in next chapter) they're so rude and cant take any sense or jokes regarding them.

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗