Episode 1: A New Friend

It was a sunny day in Smiling Critter Village. Home of the Smiling Critters. DogDay ran out of his home with a big smile on his face.

DogDay: Whoo hoo!! Today's the day! Today's the day!!

Hoppy and KickinChicken were playing soccer on the soccer field. Hoppy had the ball and was about to kick it, but she saw DogDay running happily.

Hoppy: Hey, DogDay! What's gotten you so happy?

DogDay: Because today's the day!!! *kept running*

Hoppy and KickinChicken looked at each other confused.

KickinChicken: What's today? His birthday?

Hoppy just shrugged at him.

CraftyCorn and Bobby were sitting at a picnic table, doing arts and crafts.

Bobby: Nice masterpiece, Crafty!

CraftyCorn: Thanks. But, I like your homemade heart better.

Bobby: Awww, really? I'm not even good at arts and crafts, but I really appreciate your support for me trying!

CraftyCorn then saw DogDay running somewhere.

CraftyCorn: Oh, DogDay!

Bobby: Where are you going?

DogDay: Sorry, guys! No time to talk! Today's a big day! *runs away*

CraftyCorn and Bobby were confused.

CraftyCorn: How is today a big day for DogDay?

Bobby: I dunno. Maybe PickyPiggy baked him a yummy treat or something.

Bubba was helping PickyPiggy with one of his 1000 peice puzzles.

Pickypiggy: Ugh! Bubba, why did you want me to do this 1000 piece puzzle?!

Bubba: Because I want to try and see if you guys can solve one of my puzzles.

Pickypiggy: Well, why didn't you get anyone else to do this?

Bubba: Well, you were the first critter that came to mind.

Pickypiggy gave Bubba an "I'm not amused" look. She then saw DogDay running towards them.

Pickypiggy: Oh, hey, DogDay! You wanna help me with this...*he runs past her and Bubba*..puzzle? *sighs* Fine..

DogDay: *panting* I'm almost there! I can't wait to meet her! We're gonna have so much fun!

When DogDay made it to the village entrance, he saw CatNap next to it, asleep on the grass.

DogDay: CatNap? *went up to CatNap and sat next to him* Hey, buddy. *gently shakes him* Wake up.

CatNap slowly wakes up and yawns.

CatNap: DogDay. Hello..

DogDay: What are you doing here?

CatNap: I'm here to meet the newbie that's moving into the village. You told me about it one time, remember?

DogDay remembers the day he told CatNap about the newcomer to the village and blushes in embarrassment.

DogDay: *embarrassed chuckle* Oh yeah. I remember now.

Delilah: (offscreen) Hello? Is anybody here?

DogDay and CatNap looked over and saw a human walk through the village entrance. DogDay gasps and smiles.

DogDay: It's her! *runs over to her* Hello!

Delilah saw DogDay running happily towards her, and she crocuhes down to his level.