00

The canopy's of the bed flutters as the wind rushes inside the room through the window. On the bed laid a beautiful young girl with her jet black hair scattered over the silk pillow. Her sweat soaked skin glistened under the ray of sunlight, a evident frown was yet again visible on her face. In her sleep, she scrunched up all the fabric of her duvet trying hard to wake up from her nightmares.

And she succeeded, with a gasp she rose from her bed as always and sighed as she noticed herself in her beautiful decorated room. A sigh of relief escaped her lips.

But, she was agaain startled by the sound of someone knocking at the door. She quickly got off the bed amd scurried across her gigantic room, towards the door and pulled it open. Just to see her assigned maid servant standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"Good Morning Ms Young!" She greeted.

"Good Morning Aunty Zhao!" I softly whispered with a sigh as I make way for her to walk inside with her elaborate serving cart. And, I like usual walk over to the tea table by the window and slump on the chair.

The sweat on my body gradually evaporating, while I stare out of the window at the vast ocean in daze. While, nanny prepared lavender tea to calm my jittery nerves, which was caused by nightmares.

"Here you go my love," She gently said as she placed the teacup in front of me. I gazed at the tea and back at her, throwing her a grateful smile. As I waited for it to cool down a little before started taking small sips.

The moment the warm tea went down my throat, I could already feel my nerves calming. A sigh escaped my lips as I continued to drink the tea.

When I heard the second knock of the morning, I rolled my eyes as I leaned back on my chair to gaze at the door and I saw door huge men (My Annoying twin Brother's) rushing inside the room even without my permission.

"What do you guys want now?" I snapped back at them in annoyance.

"Is this the way to talk to your elder brother's who worked day and night to fulfill our little one's request." Ian Young, the older twin narrowed his eyes and said. As he walked towards me with envelop in his hand.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion, which request did they work hard for? I wondered. I gazed at Ronan, the younger older brother. He is the only slightly sane person in this household other than my nanny and me.

Ian extends the envelop towards me, when I stretched my hand to grab it. He pulled his hand back, "How about giving your brother a hug?" 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance before gazing at brother Ronan pitifully who snatched the envelop, and gave it to me. I smiled at him before quickly tearing the envelop open.

"Why did you snatch it?" Brother Ian grumbled.

"She is not a kid, stop treating her like the way you did when she was three," Ronan replied savagely making Ian pout.

"Is it wrong to want to hug your younger sister? She is just so cute!" Ian pouted as he pulled out the chair and sat in the seat across from her. Both the brother's watched their younger sister's face that was changing in the span of seconds.

There lips curled into a smile seeing her suddenly jumping in the seat.

"DID FATHER REALLY ALLOW ME TO ATTEND A THE GLOBAL UNIVERSITY?" I asked as loudly as possible.

"Yes, I did!" I heard another voice coming from the door that replying to my question. The moment I saw him, I dropped the papers and ran towards him hugging him tightly, "Thank you so much dad! I promise, you won't regret it!"

I could feel him softly patting my head, as he hugged me back. "Yes, Please don't make me regret my decision. I'm begging you Vivian!"

He whispered under his breath.

My name is Vivian Young, I'm youngest child of business tycoon Ronaldo Young, To be honest, I don't have any memories of my life before I turned 21 years old, when I suddenly regained consciousness.

I was told that I was in coma for 14 years. I got into an accident in which my mother lost her life and I fell into vegetative state for 14 years. But, miraculously I was regained my health again. I'm almost too healthy now and full of energy, so sometimes I find it strange that how can I be in coma for so long.

But, my father and brother loves me so much. I don't see any reason for them to be lying to me. And sometimes, I even see flashes of memory of my young self playing with my father's and brother's so it's more than enough to believe them. Right?

After I was healthy again, I did a lot of fun things which I never had a chance to do before. Lile learning how to surf, play a guitar, study to my heart content. Though it really weird, but I seemed to know about the higher level books. My teachers told me that I was simply a genius. So maybe I'm a genius. It feels weird to say it with my own mouth. But, we cannot deny the truth now can we?

And now, that I'm 22 years old dad finally allowed me leave this island to pursue higher education while travelling to different places in the world, enjoying all the cultures and maybe. . . .

. . . . meet my destiny."

°~☆~°