Chapter 17 - Like A Virgin

Start from the beginning

"You feel so good, my queen. You fit me like a glove." He said once he was fully in her, making her shiver.

He kissed her lips softly then he started to rock back and forth. She was right, as soon as he started to move she wrapped her legs around his waist and involuntarily rocked her hips back and forth. It was natural and instinctive. She really shouldn't have anything to worry about.

As they moved in harmony, trying to reach the peak together, they gazed into each other's eyes. His ocean blue eyes were filled with so much love glazed with lust, drawing her in that she felt she could get lost in them forever.

She couldn't believe this was happening! She really was making love to the one man she never thought she would ever be with, ever! Was this a dream?!

She reached up and touched his face with her hand, making sure she wasn't dreaming. He smiled as she touched him.

Her fingers caressed his perfect eyebrows, traced his perfectly pointed nose, brushed over his stubble covered cheek then her fingers passed his lips, making him open his mouth and bit her fingers playfully, making her smile.

"What are you thinking?" He asked, releasing her fingers from his mouth as he continued to rock back and forth. She dropped her hands from his face and looped them around his neck.

"This feels like a dream." She responded and he smiled.

"Does this feel like a dream?" He asked as he changed his angle a little bit and he managed to reach into the spot she thought was only a myth.

"Oh my God! Sebastian!" She screamed, making him smile.

"No, this is definitely not a dream.." She said breathlessly and he laughed.

He continued to move in that angle, making her feel like she was really close to the edge.

"Sebastian.. oh God.. Sebastian! I think I'm gonna come again.." She said breathlessly.

"Come for me, my queen. Unravel for me." He commanded and once again she let herself go and the peak washed over her, making her squirm and writhe underneath him.

She instinctively pulled him even closer to her, clenching her thigh together and he grunted.

"F**k! You feel so good and tight on me! I can't." He grunted and after a few more rocking back and forth he finally let himself go too.

He moaned and grunted on top of her as he let his spend go inside her. Then they held each other tight as they tried to catch their breaths.

****************
End of smut
****************

"I love you, my queen." Sebastian said breathlessly as they continued to hold each other. His beautiful ocean blue eyes gazed at her with love and adoration.

"I love you too, my king." She replied, smiling at him as she drowned herself in his beautiful eyes.

"I love that you call me king." He smiled as he released her and laid next to her. They laid side by side, facing each other.

"But I don't know.. it sounds kind of weird." He continued.

"Well, how about I call you 'Mi rey'? It means my king in Spanish." She asked.

For the longest time she had always wanted to be able to call someone 'Mi rey'. And who better than Sebastian to be the person that she called that.

"That sounds better. That way I can call you 'Mi hermosa reina', my beautiful queen." He smiled.

"Perfect." She smiled back. "I didn't know you knew Spanish."

"Oh, just a little. Sé lo suficiente como para seducir a alguien."
("I know enough to seduce someone.") He winked and she laughed.