20.ㅤYour Lovely Friend

Kim Sunoo is insane— He isn't the prim and proper student that everyone thought he was

"Ferno, it's your shift at point 3 now." Jay never failed in reminding him where he's appointed.

But where is he now? He's at the control room, smiling widely. Jay already told them not to continue with the cat and mouse game until Heeseung comes back. But this is the perfect time for him to get a head start than anyone else.

The room was clean and white— too bright that it will take time for people's eyes to adjust. It is fairly huge, considering that there were many camera monitors and technological systems in one side of the room. It was also decorated by shelves, contianing various files that has been neatly organised.

Sunoo knew that Jay wouldn't be here. Of course he wouldn't be! He's got two duties: To be in charge of the control room and to disguise himself in with the rest of the students.

After working with Jay for 3 years, Sunoo knew that he'll schedule when he'll be at the control room and when he'll disguise himself.

And just as Sunoo guessed— Jay is nowhere to be found.

He didn't waste any time in scanning through the labels in the shelves. He knew just what to find. "There you go." Sunoo smiled widely as he pulled a box heavily loaded of documents.

His fingers separate papers after papers, trying to see what he wants. And alas, he found it in no time. With one pull of a folder, Sunoo's eyes glints in excitement and thrill.

 With one pull of a folder, Sunoo's eyes glints in excitement and thrill

"Holy shit..." Sunoo laughed in amusement, eyes wide as he held tightly unto the piece of paper. "He planned everything right from the start."

"We cut off budget everywhere so we could buy more Byssbots this year, but he allotted some of it to bug Son Hyunjoo's room."

What does he mean by that? Weren't all units bugged? No, a lot of CCTVs and recorders around the whole university are fake.