*sigh...his wife is crying right now...this is still too complicated.*

*he then look at the kid...as he then get up on his feet again...and go to yoongs... and **sitting** close to yoongs now...*

Dramatic ass why are crying again? *taehyung says really soft*

Get away from me you don't care about me anymore! *yoongi says under the blanket and crying more*

How could I not care about you when you are my **wife**?...

*sigh...*

*this **dumbass** keep getting on his **nerve** and he is not going to let yoongs get away right now...*

It doesn't seem like it! *yoongi says still not getting out of the blanket*

*taehyung then **stand** up as he then walk to a chair in the living room and then he **sit** on it...as the kid is still under the blanket...*

Ok dumb ass, if is this what you **want**, just do whatever you want!!

*taehyung say this with a **stern** tone now...*

*after some minutes later yoongi fell asleep from due crying a lot she was too heartbroken and looks like she needs some comfort*

*taehyung stand up from the chair and just walk to his own room...as he then enter the room and close the door behind him...*

*he then lay down on his bed...*

*sigh...*

*he is so annoyed right now for what happen to him...*

At midnight

*yoongi woke up in the middle of night and stand up walks to Kitchen. She pulls a bottle of water out of fridge and drinks it.. Then she sits down on chair and laying his her head on table and tapping his finger on it and pouting* what do I need? *yoongi thought to herself... I can't understand herself how would taehyung understand?*

I see...you are still up even at this hour...

*taehyung say ans enters the room. Stares at her for a bit then walks over fridge and pulling out chocolate milk warming up...*

What about you... *yoongi says and not even looking at him as taehyung was making chocolate milk for yoongi*

I can't sleep well...when I have a **dumbass** like you in my house...

*taehyung say this while he try to **stir** the chocolate milk very slowly...*

Same here *yoongi says and not looking at him as taehyung puts the glass of chocolate milk in front of him*

"Drink this maybe it can calm you down a little..."

*he puts the chocolate milk down on the table for the kid to get...*

*yoongi lift her head up as taehyung heart breaks when he saw yoongi face like this her eyes we're puffy and red. Yoongi grabbed chocolate milk and sips quietly*

*taehyung watch with a **guilty** feeling seeing yoongs like this right now...*

*sigh...*

Ok, have it...your chocolate milk...since you look really down and sad right now,...but, after that, go back to your room...ok?...

*he say this in a **serious and soft** tone now...*

*yoongi sips her chocolate milk still and nods her head*

*after they both heading to their room as yoongi hugs taehyung from behind* oldie man... *yoongi says and her tone was more like crying*

Ugh,...why I'm always too **emotional** when it comes to you?...

*taehyung whisper this to himself while he get to his room...as the kid still hug him*

*sigh...*

*taehyung seem to feel **guilty** right now...*

So, you don't hate me anymore and you wanted my embrace again?...

*he said this with a soft tone...*

*yoongi hugs him tightly and regrets for what she said to him* I'm sorry *yoongi says sobbing*

Nch nch this pic

Anyway

•┈┈┈••✦TBC ✦••┈┈┈•

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅